Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Larger fonts

sanwyrth's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Larger fonts

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbusar View Post
    Nope, can't do it. The upload starts but terminates with an error message.
    Have a look at this :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ght=error+2038
    I get the same 2038 error when trying to upload.
    Since i managed to download from the OP links only a few days after people said they could not, my suggestion to you is to keep trying at different dates and times. Best of luck.
    Thanks for even trying, this game is so unplayable for me w/o the fonts since I have the "in-game blurry text" problem :s

Cerbusar's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by sanwyrth View Post
    Thanks for even trying, this game is so unplayable for me w/o the fonts since I have the "in-game blurry text" problem :s
    I know what you mean. Keep checking back though. I will try to upload once a day for at least a week. Let's hope things get fixed with the site.

sanwyrth's Avatar Foederatus

Icon6 Re: Larger fonts

QUOTE=Cerbusar;13315400]I know what you mean. Keep checking back though. I will try to upload once a day for at least a week. Let's hope things get fixed with the site.[/QUOTE]

I hope they get fixed before I am blind xD

Icon7 Re: Larger fonts

fonts1steplarger.zip
    fonts2steplarger.zip
    fonts3steplarger.zip
    fonts4steplarger.zip

It is done !
    Hope you can download from here.

All credit goes to Just.

hi at all,
    his fonts are good for total war Rome 2?
    If so, how can i use it?

thaks

Quote Originally Posted by satdui View Post
    hi at all,
    his fonts are good for total war Rome 2?
    If so, how can i use it?

thaks
    Wish i could help you, but i don't own Rome 2.
    But I have found something similar for Shogun 2 over at the Steam Workshop which was 30 times the size of these fonts so I doubt if they would work with an even newer game.

Thanks a lot for this. Made the game infinitely more enjoyable for me, now I can finally properly try it out.

Hi everyone! This mod isn't support russian localization - in game, after the install of largefont2.pack, all russian text (cyrillic alphabet) is missing. Can anyone to fix this or tell me where I can download any program to fix it (maybe any of .CUF editor)?

No clue what I'm doing wrong, but the files seem to download as .php files instead of .zip files, so I can't do anything with them... I'm assuming I'm just missing something obvious.

Do you've WinRar?
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Oh I was just making a stupid mistake; had to extract it manually with WinRAR.. thanks

Thank you so much for this mod, finally I can play older Total War's than Rome 2. I bought a master collection and already have Empire but never played it so its great now. Also works well with the Turkish language mod. (which is not supported officially)

I'm can't figure how to properly work with the Mod Manager. Can anybody help me?

skypoq's Avatar Foederatus

No support for russian localization? Mod doesn't work with rus-language game

What Mod Manager? Nexus? Can't find any other managers

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Byrius View Post
    What Mod Manager? Nexus? Can't find any other managers
    This one:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...wnload-link%29

Welcome to the TWC

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Mod manager does not work :S i cant check or uncheck the mods because it doesnt exist :S

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome, Tonyukuk77. If Mod manager does not work for you (it does not work for me either) you have two options:-

(1) You can download a Pack File Manager (PFM), start PFM, open the mod, right-click on the mod and select 'change file type' then choose 'movie'. Files classified as movies work automatically without needing a mod manager or user script file. Various Pack File Managers are available such as Pack File Manager 1.5.9 and PFM 1.5.3 which comes as a feature of husserlTW's EasyDB tool (open EasyDB and select 'PFM' from the options along the top).

(2) Alternatively, you can use a user script file (there is an example here, together with instructions on where it goes), editing it with Notepad (or a similar text editor) so that it contains the mod(s) which you want to use.

Hi, I have downloaded he mod manager to install the font size mod, But my mod manager does not look the same? Also i am unable to get the mod working. Can anyone explain what is wrong. [IMG]C:\Users\User\Documents\Halo 5[/IMG]. The mod manager for me does not have the tick boxes available.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome, jamespfc. I was not able to get the mod manager working either; it does not stop me from using mods. There are two other ways to make mods work. I explain them in the post above yours.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast