Thread: Where can I DL the regular version of Darth mod? (not commander edition)

Default Where can I DL the regular version of Darth mod? (not commander edition)

I think the Darth mod is great, but I can't find the "regular" version to download.. I only see the Commander edition.. is there a 1.4 "regular"?

I like to use small unit sizes (to keep FPS locked at 60) and there seems to be problems using the Commander edition with small unit sizes..

if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

thanks

Default Re: Where can I DL the regular version of Darth mod? (not commander edition)

There is no Normal anymore.

But honestly, i'm sure you can give up some FPS, I'm fine playing with 15-25.
    Unit Size on Normal is pretty allright and close to vanilla anyhow.

Hohenstaufen's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Where can I DL the regular version of Darth mod? (not commander edition)

Quote Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
    I think the Darth mod is great, but I can't find the "regular" version to download.. I only see the Commander edition.. is there a 1.4 "regular"?

I like to use small unit sizes (to keep FPS locked at 60) and there seems to be problems using the Commander edition with small unit sizes..

if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

thanks
    See this post

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...12#post4998312
    ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ

yes pretty close but the problem is that the artillery is reduced,and i don't like this,i hope that darth will fix this in the future updates.

Libertus

I have to agree, I don,t really like Commander Edition. 3000 troops is all fun and stuff but not every one has a NASA computer so I hope in the future their will be a regular and a commander edition.