Thread: keep up the good work guys

huscarl 69's Avatar Foederatus

Default keep up the good work guys

I just wanted to say what you guys are doing is bloody fantastic you are letting us experience the life of the north man and he's blood thirsty adventures and its all historical not like other mods which are more like fantacy than real life your mod is dominion of the sword quality but in the time of the vikings keep up the good work guys I can't wait to play this game.

Last edited by huscarl 69; May 07, 2009 at 08:07 PM.
    KILLER

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Default Re: keep up the good work guys

Sorry, but in what way is this mod "all historical" and not "more like fantasy than real life" that all the other historical mods aren't? Sure, we've done our best to keep it historical, but so have many others.

Or are you talking about vanilla?
    Last edited by Beiss; April 23, 2009 at 01:44 AM.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Thanks, its nice to hear.

Icon8 Re: keep up the good work guys

Quote Originally Posted by Beiss View Post
    Sorry, but in what way is this mod "all historical" and not "more like fantasy than real life" that all the other historical mods aren't? Sure, we've done our best to keep it historical, but so have many others.

Or are you talking about vanilla?
    you have to be joking me stainless steel/deus lo vult and more fantacy crap if I looked harder this mod is very historically correct the makers of this mod have done a superp job of this mod if im not mistaken the goal of this mod was to create a historicaly correct atmosphere of the northmans domination of brittania scandanavia mainland europe and iceland of course there may be a couple of unhistorical aspects of this game but thats because game play demanded it and vannilla's limitations at the end of the day unless you lived and had knowledge in these times nothing will be technically historically correct I was simply making a complement for gods sake id rather post contructive comments than have to defend criticisms of others keep the good work guys.
    Last edited by huscarl 69; April 23, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
    KILLER

For a while there I thought your period key was broken, but then you proved me wrong.

SS and DLV are fantasy crap? Huh. I never bothered trying them, but that's not the impression I got from others who did. Anyway, glad you like our mod.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Haršurāšaz's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Beiss View Post
    For a while there I thought your period key was broken, but then you proved me wrong.

SS and DLV are fantasy crap? Huh. I never bothered trying them, but that's not the impression I got from others who did. Anyway, glad you like our mod.
    The only "fantasy" thing I have seen in SS are the Scots with kilts. The scots did not use kilts during the medival times.

Quote Originally Posted by Svensk Viking View Post
    The only "fantasy" thing I have seen in SS are the Scots with kilts. The scots did not use kilts during the medival times.
    Play the game it is a joke first day I played this mod was the first day I deleted this mod I know ss unit roster is preety good better's than vannilas but there is so many aspects to that mod which are a joke play the game see what I mean by the way I don't know if you guys know of this site already but a lot of mods like ss put up there info up on them mabye you guys should consider doing this if it is possible for you guy's here's the link.

http://totalwar.honga.net/faction.php?v=ss6&f=norway
    Last edited by huscarl 69; May 07, 2009 at 08:10 PM.
    KILLER

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

Man you should really learn some grammer...... It hurts my head to read......

It hurts mine to see people spell "grammar" wrong. But I agree with what you're saying. Maybe you could share some of your period keys with him? He seems to have too few and you too many.
    Last edited by Beiss; May 06, 2009 at 08:09 AM.