Thread: A few things

Default A few things

United provinces vh/n 1716

Love the aggressive Ai

-I presume trade with (in this case persia)showing in the diplomacy hover menu((say+48) and not reflected in either trade summary or ability to get a trade agreement (despite very friendly and open ports for trade) is one of the known trade bugs?

-OR does vh make it harder/impossible to get trade agreements, I havn't been able to get any, only have those I started with. Should IS be played at n/n to get the most balanced diplomacy?

-the ai has sent few if any trade boats to the gold anchors.

-I took south and central america from the spanish and noticed that ai had not built several important mines/plantations. They had concentrated almost all their troops in Gautemala , so I took everything else with ease then sued for peace to get Guatemala. Their troops all then landed in Florida, well away from me -quite funny really.

- would like grenadiers greandes back.

-at war with Poland since about turn 4, but all Poland has done is build stack after stack of troops, they about 5 full stacks at present near Cracow uni(where I'm stealing techs). They decalred but have not attacked(posssibly because they have no direct attack route.

-Pueblo indians attacked and despite equal line infantry numbers my troops were slaughtered by their melee braves, it seems to me Indian melee troops are either too strong or too big a unit. Same happened as Frence vs Iroquois and eventually gave up on subduing them. At present I think 2 to 1 stack advantage will be needed to knock off the puny Pueblo nation

Default Re: A few things

Quote Originally Posted by razor1952 View Post
    -I presume trade with (in this case persia)showing in the diplomacy hover menu((say+48) and not reflected in either trade summary or ability to get a trade agreement (despite very friendly and open ports for trade) is one of the known trade bugs?
    A few players have mentioned this but I have to say I haven't had any trouble getting trade agreements, although all my recent campaigns have been as Minor factions. I wonder if Major factions have a harder time getting trade agreements?

-the ai has sent few if any trade boats to the gold anchors.
    I've seen the trade spots get taken about as fast as they do with vanilla E:TW, I don't think IS changes this at all.

-I took south and central america from the spanish and noticed that ai had not built several important mines/plantations.
    I've also noticed this, but again I think it's a vanilla behavior.

- would like grenadiers greandes back.
    Until we can limit their ammo, it's too unbalancing...