Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Regalia of Nations v 3.5 (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms, Effects Mod) Discussion Thread (Updated 7/06/09)

Relic's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 3.5 (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms, Effects Mod) Discussion Thread (Updated 7/06/09)

Considering the founder of this mod hasn't been on since June I think this mod is dead. :|

"Hasta La Victoria Siempre" - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

Default Re: Regalia of Nations v 3.5 (Flags, Sounds, Uniforms, Effects Mod) Discussion Thread (Updated 7/06/09)

i think you are right!! unfortunatly, cause this mod has big potential!

Ya thats to bad but any body got an dl link for the new flags? Just the flags

This mod looks very good but i have a question:
    will you include new textures for differents amerindians tribes, i just hate to see iroquois got the same hairdressing , war painting ect... than the hurons or the sioux, it's just ridiculous.
    ah and another question:
    do the minor faction have objectives?

intrepid's Avatar Civis
    where I live? I donīt really live, I dream.

what a shame! Another great mod project has die.

Would you be interested in uploading your release to Empire: Total War Informer here - http://etw.strategyinformer.com/upload.php ? You can keep track of its stats, and update with new versions if needed. Servers are good, so they'll offer good download speeds too.

If you want me to add it for you, let me know.

hope regalia keeps going its the best one

This one would be a good Monarchy battle flag for Swedish infantry.(Without the symbol in the upper left corner)
    This one for cavalry

What do you think?
    Last edited by Vasa121; September 05, 2009 at 05:50 AM.

This could be the battle flag for generals bodyguard(Monarchy)

By the way, I hope this mod is not dead, that would be a pity

You must make the Persian Republic Flag!!

Senator

Where are French Flags?

Have you changed the colour of the ottoman uniforms ?

How do you changed them into red ?

I've just got the DarthMod to work fine, and I'm delighted with four turns per year. All I want from this mod are new, fully accurate flags for all (as many as possible) factions. Is there a download that just changes textures and nothing else, so I don't have to start again, and will it work with Darthmod (DMUC)?

Thanks for any replies.
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

The Last Headhunter's Avatar Laetus

Are Barbary States also included in this Regalia Of Nations?

will this mod work while i have imperial splendour? sorry if im a noob heh