Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIUM GLOBALE I

Default Re: IMPERIUM GLOBALE v1.0

Thanks for the feedback .

Quote Originally Posted by Nachox View Post
    but to make that factions playable you neet to edit the map
    like you say is iompssible to edit the map so etw modders have to wait for CA a heroe or Chuck Norris release a tool
    Yes, we really need a Chuck Norris modder to release a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post

how long did you take to make it?
    I don't know...maybe a month .

Vanquisher's Avatar Campidoctor

Don't use a royal guard colonel flag for militia lol

Imperial Boicote!!! Thanks mate for finally give some honour to Portugal and some historical accuracy to the game... You make our portuguese community and fans very grateful... your "talent de bien faire" is fantastic and your works even better... I hope that this mod will give a great time to all of us and finally enjoy the game!!!

Thanks mate and congratulations!!!
    Last edited by Sir_Viriato; April 20, 2009 at 08:16 PM.

Way to go Boicote!!!

V.
    "Deep in Iberia there is a tribe that doesn't rule itself, nor allows anyone to rule it" Gaius Julius Caesar.

ErikinWest's Avatar Civitate

Well done sir! Rep +1! Ever since my vacation to Portugal, I've always been fascinated with that country.

But just to be clear, if I use Darth Mod, I won't be able to see your lovely new models/units for Portugal?

Cheers,
    Erik
    Last edited by ErikinWest; April 20, 2009 at 10:56 PM.

Music is the pinnacle of civilization and Jazz is the apex.
    Member of S.I.N.
    The means justify the ends. Or better put: the same means will achieve the same ends.
    Under the patronage of Chandrashekar Azad.

What name is Haiti in the Patch Manager? Can't find it on the faction list.

is there a way i could create the southern confederacy as a separate playable faction, and simply give it virginia as its only starting region?
    Last edited by texanslh89; April 21, 2009 at 02:20 AM.

SR-71's Avatar Civis

Very good ideas in this mod. Congratulations.

Also, at present you're the only modder assigning Portugal its historical role. Excellent! And good work redesigning militias, these are more accurate ones. BTW the only tweak to textures would be replace the Guerrillas wild-west-style hats by peasant ones and head-tied hankerchiefs (the real used by common people that era)

Is there any way to implement your new units/textures to merge with other mods? I mean that if you could release them as a separate modpacks as others, to use separately and so adding more units to Portugal, one of less accurate factions in game.

Greetings
    Jimmy Dix: I'm really good, man. Maybe I could take your daughter out. What's she like?
    Joe Hallenbeck: She's like thirteen years old, and if you even look at her funny, I'm gonna stick an umbrella up your ass and open it.

very good work!
    Bravissimo!
    But could it be possible to make Portugal with the new units etc as a standalone download?

small note;
    the new battle flag for France is a model used under Napoleon I, its unauthentic to see a royalist army moving with a later napoleonic flag.

Best
    Regards
    Last edited by Douanier; April 21, 2009 at 05:00 AM.

Hereje's Avatar Artifex

how many factions can you add in ETW?

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

I have to say, those milita look excellent, great job!

The units look great. There is a dark sombre look to the units - or maybe I just turned down the gamma and forgot about it.

anyway it feels much nicer than Vanilla. Plays well too , Portugal is not so easy to play.

wtf you guys are you crazy!? how could you mod this! wtf this mod rocks!

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Quote Originally Posted by ErikinWest View Post
    Well done sir! Rep +1! Ever since my vacation to Portugal, I've always been fascinated with that country.

nice, may i ask where have you been in here (i'm portuguese aswell)

did you enjoyed?
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Thanks for the comments, guys !
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanquisher View Post
    Don't use a royal guard colonel flag for militia lol
    Nice tip. I’m going to remove it in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikinWest View Post
    But just to be clear, if I use Darth Mod, I won't be able to see your lovely new models/units for Portugal?

Cheers,
    Erik
    That’s right . Some models will not be shown. In the future I’m going to improve the compatibility between both mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Do you release a normal "pack" instead of a "installer" version?
    Is there something wrong with the installer?
    In my opinion the installer has some good advantages: it creates automatically a shortcut to the mod, and the player doesn't have to edit the file user.empire_script.txt.

Quote Originally Posted by JediDoom View Post
    What name is Haiti in the Patch Manager? Can't find it on the faction list.
    It’s Haiti . If you can’t see Haiti and/or other new factions, then perhaps the mod is not correctly installed.

Quote Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
    Very good ideas in this mod. Congratulations.

Also, at present you're the only modder assigning Portugal its historical role. Excellent! And good work redesigning militias, these are more accurate ones. BTW the only tweak to textures would be replace the Guerrillas wild-west-style hats by peasant ones and head-tied hankerchiefs (the real used by common people that era)
    Thanks for the comment
    It’s not easy to replace the guerilla's hat (we don’t have yet a converter that would allow us to edit the model), but I’m going to note your suggestion. Let’s see what I can do about this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Douanier View Post
    very good work!
    Bravissimo!
    But could it be possible to make Portugal with the new units etc as a standalone download?
    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by SR-71 View Post
    Is there any way to implement your new units/textures to merge with other mods? I mean that if you could release them as a separate modpacks as others, to use separately and so adding more units to Portugal, one of less accurate factions in game.
    As I said before, I’m going to try to improve the compatibility between IMPERIUM GLOBALE and other mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Douanier View Post
    the new battle flag for France is a model used under Napoleon I, its unauthentic to see a royalist army moving with a later napoleonic flag.
    That flag will appear if France becomes a republic (yes, I know that the republican uniforms of France are not historically accurate).
    The royalist army has this flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Hereje View Post
    how many factions can you add in ETW?
    I don’t know yet. But it seems I haven’t reached the limit (i.e. it’s possible to add more than 7 factions).

i hate to ask the same question again (i really do–no sarcasm), but can i create the southern confederacy? i know its incredibly historically inaccurate to do so, but it would really make my day.

if its not possible, no worries. i'll love the game just the same

Quote Originally Posted by texanslh89 View Post
    i hate to ask the same question again (i really do–no sarcasm), but can i create the southern confederacy? i know its incredibly historically inaccurate to do so, but it would really make my day.

if its not possible, no worries. i'll love the game just the same
    Sorry, I forgot to answer your question.

Well...southern confederacy is a bit out of Empire's time frame, but I want to include in this mod more factions that became independent only in the 19th century. So, why not ?
    It would be awesome if I could make the southern confederacy emerge only after the american independence. I don't know yet if it's possible to do that. If it is, then the southern confederacy could be included in the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Boicote View Post
    It would be awesome if I could make the southern confederacy emerge only after the american independence.
    yes! when you play as america it starts in the very late 1700's, and i have already gone well past the 1860's using only two turns per year.

if you can't set a specific time for its emergence, do you think you could change the name/flags of the Loyalist rebels that show up in vanilla so i could spark a revolution manually in 1861??

i'm just throwing a few ideas out there, i have no idea how the coding works so i'm not sure if they're even plausible

How did you assign Belgium on the Campaign Map?