Thread: Crashing to desktop

Default Crashing to desktop

Hello,

I've downloaded Darthmod 1.3, unziped it and then copied and paste the Steam folder in "C:\Program Files\Steam". Pasted the "user.empire_script"d file in C:\Users\Ragnar\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts alongside the preference.empire_script.

Now when I launch the game, it crashes after 1 minute, if I delete the "user.empire_script" file everything works fine. Where did I go wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Default Re: Crashing to desktop

Quote Originally Posted by darkstiopa View Post
    Hello,

I've downloaded Darthmod 1.3, unziped it and then copied and paste the Steam folder in "C:\Program Files\Steam". Pasted the "user.empire_script"d file in C:\Users\Ragnar\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts alongside the preference.empire_script.

Now when I launch the game, it crashes after 1 minute, if I delete the "user.empire_script" file everything works fine. Where did I go wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    are you starting a new game or continuing from a save game?

It crashes before I started any game

Quote Originally Posted by darkstiopa View Post
    Hello,

Thanks
    You copied the Steam folder...
    Copy darthmod.pack as per file structure.

This is a common mistake that many do.

Hello,

Tried just to paste darthmod.pack but still having the same problem