Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some News

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Default Some News

Hello Community,
    For the people who still come here anyway, after I have received Seiji's package I'll spread it to the community as a first beta.

And after that I am quitting the mod.

It has been a fun ride, Ran No Jidai has given me the basics for modding and I am ofcourse forever grateful to the people with which I started and the people who joined after that.

Special thanks to Taneda, TomteofDoom, Seijitai and Kagemusha

Community has also been great in support positive and negative hehe

Keep all the buildings I made as long as some kind of credit is given

I am tellin you people beforehand, to get used to the news for after the beta comes out.

Wundai
    Last edited by Wundai; April 19, 2009 at 01:25 AM.

Default Re: Some News

Wow, that sucks !

I kinda couldn't bring myself to support the mod without asking those forbidden questions,so I went back to lurking ,but I always knew as long as you were around that the mod was alive and well.If I may,I'd like to thank you on behalf of the RNJ-fans, especially the "less visible ones" like myself for your hard work,commitment and dedication.I wish you a happy and succesful life,thank you very much !

I can only repeat what Arthum already said.
    You still have my full support if that counts for anything.
    "... i opet će i opet će,
    robovati neće!
    "

Its sad that you're quitting. You have been great for this mod, and not least for the community. I thank you for your time spent making those buildings and keeping the forums updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthum View Post
    Wow, that sucks !

I kinda couldn't bring myself to support the mod without asking those forbidden questions,so I went back to lurking ,but I always knew as long as you were around that the mod was alive and well.If I may,I'd like to thank you on behalf of the RNJ-fans, especially the "less visible ones" like myself for your hard work,commitment and dedication.I wish you a happy and succesful life,thank you very much !

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Thanks guys and I appreciate it ofcourse
    What I am hoping is that after my leaving the "less visible" team-members of the mod will step up and keep you updated, it is not my place to ask them though, its a job you have to 'want' to do

Anyway I'll still be here till release time, and I doubt I will completely sever ties with RNJ after I leave it as an active teammember

Icon14 Re: Some News

RESPECT

You've been a solid member of the team, and and all round a good bloke Wundai

I wish you all the best on any future projects

Quote Originally Posted by Wundai View Post
    Hello Community,
    For the people who still come here anyway, after I have received Seiji's package I'll spread it to the community as a first beta.

And after that I am quitting the mod.

It has been a fun ride, Ran No Jidai has given me the basics for modding and I am ofcourse forever grateful to the people with which I started and the people who joined after that.

Special thanks to Taneda, TomteofDoom, Seijitai and Kagemusha

Community has also been great in support positive and negative hehe

Keep all the buildings I made as long as some kind of credit is given

I am tellin you people beforehand, to get used to the news for after the beta comes out.

Wundai
    i will miss you

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Thanks mates but like I said I won't sever all ties so I won't dissapear in the pages of history completely.
    Most probably I'll come here and be a 'public fan' like you guys, giving support and whining when the second beta will be done LOL

Are you going to give up modding completely? Or just Ran No Jidai?

I think you did a great job making the buildings for RNJ. It's good a beta will be released, but I hope this isn't the end of this promising mod.
    Inca-Total War Traits & Ancillaries

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=390

Best of luck to your future endeavors Wundai, after Seijitai slipped away you became a beacon of light illuminating this dreary cavern. I hope to cling to the cinders you will leave me so that I may try to refurbish the light in a grand new splendor. But whom will be our new lamp be, who shall contain this grandest of fires? Or shall the fire fade and this be it's final whimper in resistance to the cold lonely darkness?

I find myself sickeningly poetic , see what you made me do.

P.S. WHOOO
    Last edited by Kamos; April 21, 2009 at 01:45 PM.

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

@Jacob, only Ran No Jidai mate, its not like I had any work to do anymore anyway since my buildings are all done and don't worry I'm still texturing for Inca TW.

@Kamos, wow poetry from your heart, mate? That was intense!

Thanks both

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

NO!!1 WHat shinto shrine do we have to visit in order to keep you going, quick make a thousand cranes for Wundai!

(best of luck to the mod and to any future stuff)

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

A 1000 Cranes

Thanks

@Kamos, wow poetry from your heart, mate? That was intense!

Thanks both
    Eh, Poetry from the heart? Hardly I was just stringing together some fancy words, people seem to like that . But I'll definitely miss your good work around here man.

As soon as I saw the title of this topic I knew what it was going to say... Very sad. At least, however, we get a beta version to try out! I hope it works okay!!!

Wundai,
    Thanks a lot for sticking through it and (in advance) getting the beta version to us. At the risk of revealing my geekdom, you're like our very own Frodo Baggins!
    -Eushayson

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Frodo Baggins? That doesn't match with a Katana does it?

Seriously though, thanks

Civis

I am merely following this forum from time to time (being part of the "less visible majority"), but I was definitely enjoying all your little updates and activity on this forum. Thanks a lot for all this time, and farewell in the modding world.
    Into my SQPR 8.0 campaign....

Wundai's Avatar Artifex

Merci Gauliez

A 1000 Cranes

Thanks
    I found a dead crow in the yard today, but people tend to not appreciate it when you send them dead carrion birds as a way to thank them.

Anyway, good to hear you don't give up modding completely. It would be a waste of talent, skilled building modelleres are very rare these days.
    Inca-Total War Traits & Ancillaries

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=390

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast