Thread: download link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default download link

Well sry to have to create a new topic only for this, but the Ai files pack download linki is broken maybe, i translated with google that german thing, and i think something is wrong...maybe :/

GrandViZ's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: download link

Apparently, the AI files that were provided here, are outdated. However, I am planning to release an updated version (which is based on my work in the Broken Crescent Mod) within the next weeks.

It will feature a lot of improvements compared to the previously available UAI versions.
    Creator of the Ultimate AI
    Co-Author of Broken Crescent

Under the Patronage of Trajan

Thank you GrandViz I am looking foward to playing ultimate A.I since I always thought the AI was awful. Very unrealistic like for example, I always thought the behavior of the AI would depend more on the personality of the King, and secondly it would be something more similar to CIV4 AI, that is highly influenced by
    1. Religion
    2. Borders
    3. Historic Stands and Relations with that Faction
    4. Allience
    And its funny how almost at the end of the game all factions are hostile, I always thought that it would be more realistic that small minor factions would seek an alliance with you and that the pope could be destroyed permamently making you put your own puppet pope. But those are just my opinions.
    Anyway thanks again.

Yeah.
    Good idea to make a new version.
    It was the first mod on MTW2+Kingdoms what I played and the only on this game engine, which didn't maked any crash by me. It was also fast. Keep it bug-free and fast as it was before.

Seems the link is broken again. Get a message in german that the file does noe exist. Can anyone advise me? I really want to get back to Ultimate AI again and try the newest version

yea does anyone know where i can get just the AI files??!?

the main download link itself doesnt work

Hi,

Could you please just create a new download link? As you said it'll take a few weeks before you finish your updated version. Few weeks might not sound like a whole lot to you but in the meanwhile we are stuck with the stupid vanilla AI.

/Hupsel

Dex5600's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Hupsel View Post
    Hi,

Could you please just create a new download link? As you said it'll take a few weeks before you finish your updated version. Few weeks might not sound like a whole lot to you but in the meanwhile we are stuck with the stupid vanilla AI.

/Hupsel
    Actually, if you take a look at the date when GrandViZ posted that, it was close to a year ago. I hope he does release something new, but i rather doubt it.

Btw, just realized that you can download the Ultimate AI full from the alternate download at 4players. Check the first post in the Download 1.6 thread.
    Trying it out now. Hope i can get it to work.
    Last edited by Dex5600; March 24, 2010 at 02:49 PM.

thewolflord's Avatar Civis

All the AI Pack links are broken.

yes...