Thread: How to change opening sequence music?

GodofCats's Avatar Libertus

Icon7 How to change opening sequence music?

I have been wanting to change the opening sequence music. I have also been wanting to change the in-game battle music. Is there a way to do one or both? Thanks.
    Ah, I'll rest now, yes? The endless dream calls to me... but before I close my eyes, I must know - what will become of my children? They were madmen before I found them and freed them from the prisons of their own minds... *sigh* and with my death, madmen they again will be. It's not what I believe. It's what I know.

Default Re: How to change opening sequence music?

This should all be under sounds_music.pack. Just add your music to the corresponding section, and it will probably play it randomly.

Off course, if you want it to only play your music, you will have to delete certain files, but that is probably a very bad idea .

Default Re: How to change opening sequence music?

ETW will only recognize sound files of specific file names. So, if you want to change the opening sequence music, you have to replace that sound file with one of your own, that has the exact same file name. Use LtChamber's Pack File Manager.