Thread: CTD concerning Gaul trireme

Default CTD concerning Gaul trireme

Hi first time post,

I'm playing RTRPE mod switch as the romans. I'm using candelarius' extended realism mod with cognomen mod option checked and one other I can't remember. Also, I am using the marcus music mod.

Anyways, I keep getting this CTD when the Gauls move a certain unit of warships at all. It is in the Mediterranean to the East of Patavium. I've tried encircling it etc. Even when I battle it, it moves afterwards.

I've tried using the multiplayer moda and playing with the Gauls, but when I move it at all, it just CTDs. I've tried merging fleets but that will not work either.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by underdog1045; April 17, 2009 at 12:30 AM.

Default Re: CTD concerning Gaul trireme

Update:

It seems as if there is something wrong with patavium us a whole. I moved my forces out of patavium and when I controlled the Gauls, I went to take it. As soon as the Gallic army arrived to Patavium, CTD... Also, I noticed the port says "Gallic port" even though I clearly control Patavium. Damn it all.

Any suggestions? This is quite frustrating
    Last edited by underdog1045; April 17, 2009 at 12:28 AM.

I don`t think Candelarius` mod is compatible with the cognomen mod. And the latest version of RTRPE (which is v1.9) is definitely not compatible with Candelarius` extended realism mod which hasn`t been updated since v1.7 iirc. The ExRM that has its own sub-forum is based on Candelarius`s mod, but has suffered many changes and on top of it does not require RTRPE.

It was this other one of his mods which I think is compatible. It's his "Tweaks - Mini-Mod for RTRPE 1.9"

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168693

Nothing in my Tweaks plug-in should cause that sort of problem. Did you use the cognomen file I included on the page linked above (although I don't think that would cause your problem either)?