Thread: Im kinda confused..

Comes Limitis

Default Im kinda confused..

as to what mods to use having version 1003. I see a long list and tried one, but it wouldnt work without 1011.

How can I easily detect what mod I can use for 1003?
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Im kinda confused..

The top of the normal list of mods for 1.003/1.011 will mostly have 1.003 mods. Almost no good ones are for that version though. Why can't you just update and get the full amount of great mods

Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    The top of the normal list of mods for 1.003/1.011 will mostly have 1.003 mods. Almost no good ones are for that version though. Why can't you just update and get the full amount of great mods
    Thx for replying, great work btw.

Well Im still playing a vanilla game that Id like to pursue, but in the meantime some mod-screenies made my mouth water, so Is 1011 savegame compatible with the game I played on 1003?
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    we can safely say that a % of those 130 were Houthi/Iranian militants that needed to be stopped unfortunately

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Yep, taken straight from the readme for it, "Compatibility: Version 1.011 should be savegame compatible with version 1.003. It is not compatible with save-games created with 1.010."