Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.2 + Graphics Pack 1.7 - updated 7.3.11

I am unable to unpack the 2nd part of the graphics mod. Has anyone else had a similar problem? The whole graphics mod doesn't seem to be available on filefront. Also, will this mod work with Causa Belli 2.0?
    Last edited by timtimtim182; October 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

Hi S.H.

First I want to thank you for putting together an excellent mod. I enjoyed it for a few weeks but now I am having problems-- in the single player campaign at the battle screen the game freezes (sound cuts out) after a few seconds and there is an APPCRASH. There are no problems when auto-battle. I have verified integrity of game cache, updated all drivers, turned off DEP, essentially everything suggested on TW forums short of completely re-installing the game. Just to be sure I started a new campaign and there is no problem with the first battle. Is there some way my save game has become corrupt? Is there anything else I can try? There are multiple mods in my data folder but my script file I have only added: mod aum_sho_mod_dms.pack;

Hello to all and thank you for downloading

Hi there,

sorry for bothering you with my question, I'm not really that good at that entire computer thing. I recently picked this game up, because I'm such a great fan of the wars/soldiers/uniforms of that time .
    But unfortunately I'm having a little trouble installing it...
    I basically followed the discription 1 by 1. I'm currently playing "Empire total war; Version 1.5" with the add ons "Warpath; Elite Units of the West, East and America" - all in Vanilla.
    Everything worked out fine, I installed and added
    -"aum_mod.pack"
    -"patch_aum_en_loc.pack"
    to the data file. And created the "user.empire_script.txt" -file

Later on I updated and added the "patch_aum_mod*_3_2.pack" to my ETW data directory as well, so that it was compatibel with my add-ons.
    Thinking I was done, I started the game as usual. I was happy to see that a whole lot more Units were now available. But now to the real Problem:
    The unit cards show no picture... Even If I load a battle with them, they just appear entirely black, with no deatail or whatsoever...

I thought I had made a mistake and also added "patch_aum_graphics.pack" as well as "unit_pack_compatibility_project_v6_3.pack" to the directory... Unfortunately it was all of no use.

I'd be really thankful if you could help me, since I'd love to play that mod. But already thanks for taking the time for reading this.

Thanks already and kind regards, Dominik.

Im using DMUC 7.0+ and really like to have AUM added.. but right now its not possbile to trade with ships.

DMUC 7.0 removes idiaman trade ships and instead lets all other ships trade instead (so that the AI works better). Is it possible to make this change in AUM? Right now i cant trade, but I want to keep all the great units from AUM.. so basically I want to eat my cake and have it too.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Hi. Where can I find the graphics pack? I found the download sites but they don't have the file.
    Last edited by Sogdog; November 21, 2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: left out txt

To install it you need mod manager...what is mod manager?

I canīt open the units_tables in your mod (error message)
    Havenīt found a solution to this.
    Any hint?

Iīm using the newest PFM. The PFM is working pretty fine with newer patch data files.
    Actually Iīm able to open other files in your mod.
    Itīs just about the units_tables...

Solution:

Iīve used the db editor tool to modify the units_tables of the aum-mod
    It worked.
    If anyone was interested anyway...
    Last edited by Filius; December 17, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Oh, BETTY...

arten800's Avatar Civis

does aum add units to emergent factions!!!!

Hello to all AUM-ETW players,

finally I'm back at home and my two surgeries fixed my back/spinal cord. It was a long and hard road to go, but I'm over the mountain top and my recovery is going slowly but well.

I'm absolutely impressed and overwhelmed by all these good wishes via pm and here on my thread too! I really appreciate your great morale support!

And here the good news about all my AUM and UPC projects (Empire/Napoleon/Shogun). I will continue my projects in 2012!

I will release the next version of each AUM project one after another.

All of them will feature important adjusting, balancing, bug fixing and other tweaks related to the last patches. This must be done before I will create any new units to be sure that everything works as I want.

I will inform you as soon as possible about the upcoming updates. Also I will go through my inbox and check all questions.

Thanks again for all your morale support!

It's such a pleasure for me to be in this awesome community and continue my projects!

Cheers and I wish
    to all of you a good last week in this year!
    Swiss Halberdier

/edit. Well, I fixed the ctd and the greyed out units, but instead of making 14kish per turn, I'm making 2k. I do have a ton of unique units recruited, and there upkeep cost is draining my funds.
    Last edited by ppsh42; January 05, 2012 at 04:39 AM.

Sorry if this has already been explained but their is a lot of information going back 2 years... I currently use Darthmod Ultimate Commander 7.0, can I add these new units to my game or is already included or maybe something else i don't know.

Thanks a lot for the help this looks amazing!!

Okey! How do you install? I use the 5A way and I wonder, what line shouldI write in? You donīt say what to write :S

Quote Originally Posted by The dead one View Post
    Okey! How do you install? I use the 5B way and I wonder, what line shouldI write in? You donīt say what to write :S

Never mind I guess it was just if you use a mod. I play vinailla with AUM. By the way where is the edit botton? And one more thing, some of the unit cards doesnīt have a portrait. Have I missed anything or should it be that way?

Whenever i try to use AUM even on its own the connaught rangers always look like regular ones is this deliberate?
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Civis

I followed the installation instructions, but when I look at the units they all just highlight as "[Heavy Infantry]" or similar with no name and no unit description. I'm using DMUC 7.0.

Anyone got any ideas?

I wonder if this will work with DMUC 7.0 without any bugs?

Baker2's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by The dead one View Post
    And one more thing, some of the unit cards doesnīt have a portrait
    Same for me, like the Sharpshooters didn't have portraits in a Play Battle game I setup

I can't use this mod,but thanks any way