Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) - is outdated but will be updated soon

Will you be updating your submods as well,such as the one for Imperial Splendour?

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) - is outdated but will be updated soon

Likewise for APE:TI?

Nice to see you back Swiss!

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

i see swiss has updated the upc-emp! hopefully he can release aum today or tommorow. cant wait!

Is there anyway I can get the 3.2 version or something? Not that I mind waiting, but I have a couple of old saves and I wonder if they will work with the new release.

Any news?

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

He said clearly that probably next weekend... -.-

Can someone upload the 3.2 dm? I kinda need it to play my old saves and I would like to get started on it today. If you can't, it's no loss, but I would appreciate it.

:/ thought next weekend = this weekend

guys! just take it as a christmas present and we'll be fine. dont check the forum every day and just play something else as long as its going to take Swiss to finish it

9 chevrons / Dago Red: Yes I will produce the APE:TI and IS versions, but I need more time for them.

FetalPro: It would be luck if save games from the pre-final ETW patch would work, as the final ETW patch broke them somehow. You can try it but no guarantee. Ongoing campaigns with the final ETW patch will work fine and of course new campaigns too.

The vanilla and Darthmod versions are almost finished and I will release them as soon as possible during next week. Thanks to all of you for your patience!

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

thanks for the update swiss. hopefully we will see the release of the vanilla version soon. can't wait.

Thanks for the answer and for your hard work, Swiss.

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

any chance of it uploading today?

Lol. Very good...

Lemunz's Avatar Libertus

YES. i cannot wait for it!!!!!!

is 3.3 now released?

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.3 - updated 11.12.13

Hello AUM-EMP players,

I released AUM-EMP 3.3 for vanilla and Darthmod. The special versions for APE:TI and IS need more time. I can't say any release date yet, but I hope that I can finish them before 2014.

I updated the first and second post with all important information about the new version.

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli for beta-testing, creating the new awesome screenshots of all AUM and ORNAMENTUM units and the translation work in the Italian UPC-EMP.

Thanks a lot to Heil Nappy for beta-testing.

AUM-EMP 3.3 changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- AUM-EMP is fully compatible with the final patch and all DLCs
    - several crashes fixed
    - several textures and icons fixed
    - several minor and major fixes and optimized according to the final patch/DLCs
    - balancing changes in the AUM-EMP vanilla version adapted to the final patch/DLCs
    - balancing changes in the AUM-EMP Darthmod version adapted to the final Darthmod Empire (DME) 8.0.1
    - raised the unit caps of several custom units (singleplayer/multiplayer)
    - optimized the availability of custom units (AUM/ORNA) in the custom battle screen
    - optimized the availability of custom units (AUM/ORNA) in various government types (republic, absolute monarchy, constitutional monarchy)
    - optimized the custom projectiles (shotgun, nocks volley gun, mounted shotgun)
    - optimized the recruitment behaviour of the AI
    - reverted the increased naval crew sizes back to vanilla to prevent not working boarding actions in some cases
    - removed the "customized naval crew stats" to make AUM-EMP more compatible with gameplay mods which change these vanilla files
    - removed the "backpack equipment" of all vanilla and custom units

If you want to add "backpacks" back to all units, then you can remove this table below from AUM-EMP with the Pack File Manager.

"aum_van_warscape_equipment_themes"

Please don't remove these two tables below from AUM-EMP as they are important for the custom units.

"aum_custom_warscape_equipment_themes" and "ornamentum_warscape_equipment_themes"

- updated the "AUM-EMP Installation and changelog.txt"
    - fixed several issues in the "aum_emp_optional_graphics.pack" 1.8

Download links are on the first post too.

AUM-EMP on Mediafire

You need the UPC-EMP too. This language file loads automatically if you put it into your ETW data folder.

Info about the Unit Pack Compatibility Project - Empire (UPC-EMP)

Download link UPC language files

Cheers and enjoy AUM-EMP 3.3
    Swiss Halberdier

great! can you make a different link because the mediafire link strangely doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by MRENGLISHRULES View Post
    great! can you make a different link because the mediafire link strangely doesn't work.
    ignore that. it works now. thanks.