Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 in English, German, Spanish and French + Graphics Pack 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice1987 View Post
    die script dateui user usw. existiert bei mir da garnich da ist nur preferences ect und dan hab ich die zeile jetz einfach mal eingefügt
    So heißt die Datei ja bei mir auch, einfach oben in die allererste Zeite den text reinschreibn:

mod aum_mod.pack;

der text kommt in die erste zeile und steht alleine. Danach geht erst mit der nächsten Zeile der Rest weiter. Oder du installierst dir hald den ModManager, der macht dann alles für dich.

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 in English, German, Spanish and French + Graphics Pack 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    what ever it is, is it contagious
    Not as easy for the most casuals to install a mod. And if your english isn't the best, than you are doomed

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

well I'm sure that Swiss will appreciate your help (you still won't get the beta though), perhaps propose an intro for German speakers on the front page to ease any issues (you still won't get the beta though, and it is good very good)
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

oh, danke das mus ja ganz oben hin^^

der mod ist geil

well I'm sure that Swiss will appreciate your help (you still won't get the beta though), perhaps propose an intro for German speakers on the front page to ease any issues (you still won't get the beta though, and it is good very good)
    I've waited so long, I'll wait some days longer. Makes the appetite just bigger

Thanks a lot to ♔hammeredalways♔, Major General Isaac Brock and Lexandro81 for answering a lot of questions while I was away! Huge +rep to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere SOG View Post
    I like this mod when I have modded it to fit mine. Very pretty additions add great depth and broad attention to accuracy and detail. I like also the mods that deal in unit specifics but unless every unit from every faction is included...I often don't see the point.
    Thanks a lot and yes I recommend to customize AUM to your own favour, because then you will have the best AUM experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexandro81 View Post
    I've waited so long, I'll wait some days longer. Makes the appetite just bigger
    Thanks a lot Lexandro81 and the waiting time will be fully worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by OSDEA7 View Post
    How long before we can expect a DMUC AUM 6.0 version?
    Hi OSDEA7 - it is being worked on at present and is in beta, there is no firm date as such
    Hello to all AUM fans,

I have to test and slightly change some balancing issues in the four AUM versions and I will release the upcoming AUM 3.1 soon.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

Hi swiss! Are we going to se more units in the uppcoming release? Nice to see that you haven't given up on empire-modding

there are a few new units
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Hey Swiss,
    I could help you to translate the unit discriptions into german (for the next UPC), so you don't have to do it. Send me a PM if you want help.

Hi,
    do the AI use all these new units throughout the campaign?

Hi SpetsNazTR - they do indeed, I must say engadging the "Santisima Trinidad" for the first time in a Naval engadgement is really great fun, he first time I intended to take her for a prize but she disabled two of my first rates and can take some punishment, so I instead destroyed her

sweet!! thanks for the reply hammeredalways sounds like a lot of fun, download this for sure.
    thanks again
    SPTR

Oh my God! A lot of good stuff. Can't wait till it will work under DMUC 6.0.
    But please! Add some infantry to Kingdom of Poland & Lithuania. Kingdom of Poland has only cavarly... Of course awesome cavarly, but it needs infantry too. Poland & Lithuania is being massacred in few turns after start of game - Poland is too weak comparing to Prussia and Austria - they have A LOT of very good infantry.

soon, check here for the Polish infantry

Great! Firsts units of infantry for example engineers are universal for all nations? Or which units are universal?

yes they are, and once you have if you want to tweak any for Poland just let me know

I have some info about this, but all in polish, and I don't feel myself to be skillfull enough to transcript that.
    Simple wikipedia has notes of all polish historical regiments in XVIII century. It has also Lithuanian regiments.
    http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armia_k...onna_w_XVIII_w. - here are regiments of polish army infantry and cavarly in XVIII century
    http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armia_W...wska_w_XVIII_w. - here are regiments of lithuanian infantry and cavarly in XVIII century.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._1697-1795.PNG
    Poland had a units of fusiliers, also had for sure cossacs cavarly, three batalions of hungarian(and four in Lithuania) infantry.
    Here is Lithuanian infantry: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Regim...iej_Litewskiej , Lithuania were also recruiting Tatars for their army, and had engineers.
    I know wikipedia is not so good source of informations, but it's the only place where I found that
    Best source of knowledge about polish army in XVIII century are ppl making European Wars 2 mod and I advise to ask them first before making any changes.
    Last edited by Granathar; May 21, 2010 at 04:04 AM.

thanks will take a look again at EW2

Morrowind3's Avatar Campidoctor

Wow... looks awesome!
    Now lets just hope it works :3

EDIT:
    Nope, using the Mod Manager, With a clean install.
    And it does a CTD on the screen that shows the Copyrights and stuff.
    Last edited by Morrowind3; May 23, 2010 at 07:53 AM.

Hey Gang, just to point out, one very common problem with adding mods and starting games, especially with using the Mod Manager... "make sure you delete all your user scripts and allow the game to start new ones" The big preference file don't worry about, but the other two is fairly standard procedure when starting new game with new mods. Hope this helps

p.s. man this place is like a ghost town now, its like every one went to Napoleon or something and never came back!!

Push on, brave York volunteers