Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod: Ui Campaign Map, Land and Naval Flags Total Conversion RELEASED: UPDATE 23/06/2009, NOW FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1.3 PATCH

Default Re: Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod UPDATE 23/04/2009 Ver 1.01 RELEASED: Ui Campaign Map, Land and Naval Flags Total Conversion + Bug Fixed

I can understand what you meanAykis16, however, what I did is I started a game with Ireland and saved it at summer 1700 and then quit the game and installed Trasibulos' mod and his version of startpos.esf. So that way I am playing as Ireland but with every component of Trasibulos' mod installed.

Perhaps the reason that it's not working is that it needs to be a savefile created with Trasibulos' startpos.esf file?
    Last edited by Temujin64; April 26, 2009 at 07:35 AM.

Default Re: Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod UPDATE 23/04/2009 Ver 1.01 RELEASED: Ui Campaign Map, Land and Naval Flags Total Conversion + Bug Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin64 View Post
    Ican understand what you meanAykis16, however, what I did is I started a game with Ireland and saved it at summer 1700 and then quit the game and installed Trasibulos' mod and his version of startpos.esf. So that way I am playing as Ireland but with every component of Trasibulos' mod installed.

Perhaps the reason that it's not working is that it needs to be a savefile created with Trasibulos' startpos.esf file?
    That's exactly the reason. Every save has its own esf that you can edit. The startpos just changes the stats pre campaign. So if you want, send me the startpos you use to play as Ireland in a pm and I'll edit it for you so that the alternate flags exist.

That would be great, I'll do it now.

Here's the startpos.esf I use to play as Ireland, I couldn't figure out how to send it in a PM. Thanks a million for the help.

Default Re: Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod UPDATE 01/05/2009 Ver 1.2 RELEASED: Ui Campaign Map, Land and Naval Flags Total Conversion + Bug Fixed (now compatible with last patch)

updated

Default Re: Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod UPDATE 01/05/2009 Ver 1.2 RELEASED: Ui Campaign Map, Land and Naval Flags Total Conversion + Bug Fixed (now compatible with last patch)

Is there someway to make this compatible with Waronmar's Spain Rexture. I love his textures and flag swap but when I try to use your mod with his, his mod stops working for no reason. Its a big shame that I am forced between your cool flags and his much needed retexture/flag swap. (Having Spain not running around in yellow and pink is more important than Italy having a republican flag for me right now)

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

In the mod description, it says this mod ONLY changes the minor factions.

However:

"With the Republic/Monarchy for AllFactions Mod you can choose
    any faction you want (including all minor factions) and, after a
    Revolution, you'll see a new flag for the government you side or
    you face"

Where is that mod to be found? Is it the same as this pack, but for all MAJOR nations? I cant find it anywhere O_o

that's very strange. The mod doesn't affect in any way the major factions. It only adds a new set of flags for ui, land and naval battles, for those minor factions which have the same flag for republic and monarchy.
    You can get the package frome the link in the first page of this topic.

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

Then why did you write that? Haha i was just wondering if there was another mod i missed

It would seem that any modification to the startpos.esf in order to make emergent factions playable results in a ctd. I edited the origional startpos.esf to play as Ireland without any problem, however in going about the same process many times on the "Republic/Monarchy for ALL Minor Factions Mod" startpos.esf, I experienced a ctd when attempting to start a new campaign as Ireland.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Can I use this mod with another faction unlock mod? (With VC's)

No you can't, you have to use the starpos.esf included with this mod, which doesn't make much sense to me, because if you edit it to make an emergent faction playable, it will ctd

No, the startpos I wanted to use just allows the current existing non-playables emergent, I've turned the mod on and no CTD's yet, which is good, but then again, havn't had a revolution yet. What does republican Westphalian flag look like?

It's worth a try to get a revolution just to see. If you're by any chance having trouble pissing off your people, create loads of alliances and the each turn go to war with a few, that really gets your people angry.

Awesome mod, but is there any way to play this without using modmanager? Frankly, I've just had bad experiences with it and would like to stay as far away from it as possible.

The time to kill is now.

Hey, im very excited about this mod, but whenever i click the download link i get redirected to filefronts main page with no way to access the file itself.
    thanks

The time to kill is now.

when i follow that link and press the download button i get sent to filefront.com, its main page
    when i search under "empire total war" for the mod i cant find it.
    i dont know why it wont work for me, it seems to work for everyone else

perhaps someone would be kind enough to post the file itself?

Default Re: Ui, Naval & Land Flags Republic/Monarchy for All Minor Factions

Can you please show pics of ALL flags besides Venice and Papal States? Also, will you be adding VC's?

For the Quebec Republic you could use this flag

It is the Flag of the Patriotes during the Canadian Rebellions of 1837-38. During this civil war they proclamed the independance of the Republic of Lower Canada.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast