Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Progress

ROFL Copter's Avatar Vicarius

Default Progress

Normally I hate people who ask about progress, but it is often because it has been answered several times before. It seems I'm the goat this time.

What it the general level of progress of this mod? Is it a 2009 release? Surely Myth is the better of these two mods...

Default Re: Progress

It will most likely be a 2009 release and you can quote me on that.

All I can say is that We are Steaming ahead at full speed. I will be showing the new and finished Loading screens soon(Within week maybe tomorrow). Kick A$$ Caching and yes! we're very active in the Devs Forum, every day. A LOT of units are done and we are currently discussing about which new units to make. The team is extremely talented and experienced. We are very passionate about what we do and we understand that you guys are anxious to see how things are going. Rest assured we have our hands full and we will be showing Previews very very soon. Sincerely -Walker- just hang in there.
    Last edited by BunnyPoopCereal; April 15, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

We are currently hammering out how exactly the mod will be set up. Most of the units are made, the map is underway, and Walker is producing some amazing 2D art--so once we have everything figured out, things should move along fairly quickly.
    Make America great again!

the main thing is that we moved the myth_tw mod to alex_tw [as we will sparta], so i am rebuilding it.

secondly we are remaking most of the graphics to hi res, the existing skins are mainly 256 pxl in size, but i am making them 512 and 1024 [for giants titans etc]. solo is making many new models including some new builings including maybe a labrynth [if possible]. we hope to release this year but we are not rushing everything.

to put it short, we were on beta version 0.9, we are now on beta 0.1
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Yes, the team is working hard to make Myth as awesome as it can be. There maybe even a little suprise for the people who are devoted to this mod (as Penelope was to Odysseus). Who knows?

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    Yes, the team is working hard to make Myth as awesome as it can be. There maybe even a little suprise for the people who are devoted to this mod (as Penelope was to Odysseus). Who knows?
    Come on, give us a little hint...

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    Come on, give us a little hint...
    Only if you can solve this riddle: What creature walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 3 in the evening?

You and your riddles ..

But i would say : A dog that charged Don Corleone ?

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

i think he means a human. when we are born we walk on 4, when we grow up on 2 and when we get old and we need the assistance of a wooden stick (i do not know the english word) on 3.
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Nice riddle hp
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Quote Originally Posted by agisilaos View Post
    i think he means a human. when we are born we walk on 4, when we grow up on 2 and when we get old and we need the assistance of a wooden stick (i do not know the english word) on 3.
    Yeah but he also mentions times of day. Its proly some kind of weird alien myth creature nobody knows anything about. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Yeah but he also mentions times of day. Its proly some kind of weird alien myth creature nobody knows anything about. Lol
    it is metaphorical i think. we say this riddle in Greece the same way
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this

Citizen

Agisilaos is right!
    For a prize, you get these and +rep for knowing your Greek riddles.
    And the english word for a wooden stick is cane.

@ Walker, riddles are not to be taken literally. They use metaphors and other literary devices to trick you.

*Edit* Agisilaos, you'll get some rep after I spread it around a little
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; April 19, 2009 at 01:33 PM.

Metaphor; like a day is a lifetime kinda thing.

agi would know it wouldnt he thats almost cheating being greek n all that

good old Greek wisdom i would never guess cane would mean that. it's all english to me
    watch this
    , this and this

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Metaphor; like a day is a lifetime kinda thing.
    Exactly.

i would never guess cane would mean that. it's all english to me

Sorry Im more of a Logistical Analytical Thinker

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL Copter View Post
    Normally I hate people who ask about progress, but it is often because it has been answered several times before. It seems I'm the goat this time.

What it the general level of progress of this mod? Is it a 2009 release? Surely Myth is the better of these two mods...
    The progress is fine. As Quetz said, we were close to a release before but we decided not to rush it and start many things again. We were at beta 0.9 but we wanted to redo some concepts and units and test it more thoroughly, etc. We would like to be optimists, and if that prick Legio Caesar gets off his lazy bum and does something, then we might have an earlier release. However, he is a grade-A prick and likes to lay back and chat with Quetzalcoatl. Nevertheless, progress is good and there is a perview of potential loading screens a thread or two down.
    And regarding the last bit, we are always open to suggestions on Sparta 3, even that prick Legio in the corner over there.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Legio Caesar View Post
    The progress is fine. As Quetz said, we were close to a release before but we decided not to rush it and start many things again. We were at beta 0.9 but we wanted to redo some concepts and units and test it more thoroughly, etc. We would like to be optimists, and if that prick Legio Caesar gets off his lazy bum and does something, then we might have an earlier release. However, he is a grade-A prick and likes to lay back and chat with Quetzalcoatl. Nevertheless, progress is good and there is a perview of potential loading screens a thread or two down.
    And regarding the last bit, we are always open to suggestions on Sparta 3, even that prick Legio in the corner over there.
    Hey, you know who else should get his rear in gear? That bum Spartan198. And have you seen that stupid 300 avatar he has? What a bum he is. Am I right or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast