Thread: news by Lusted about next patch

Default news by Lusted about next patch

Darth read:
    April 15th

Another short update today, it will cover an interesting issue that was reported during recent beta testing of the next patch.

The mod, it does not work!?!?!?1

A change that was made in the patch (addition of a seperate late multiplayer cost for units) broke mods that edited unit costs as the mods did not contain this new value. They would crash on loading the game. Now not wanting to leave people who play some of the more popular mods with a game that doesn't load for reasons they would not understand, we are adding support to the game so that mods without the new field in them will still work once the patch is released.

Though modders, I would advise you to take advantage of the new field once the next patch is out.

So...beta update?

The foruth and version of the next patch will be done soon and will enter testing.

There will be a changelist posted closer to the release of the patch.

Default Re: news by Lusted about next patch

i see no update since 30 march in my history steam downloads... is it normal?

wow lusted finally posted an update in a week when its meant to be a DAILY update o.o

no...Lusted update the main thread every day...but i take only this part,because talk about mods...

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyBoomerang View Post
    wow lusted finally posted an update in a week when its meant to be a DAILY update o.o
    Dont forget, British holiday was friday and monday, so they wont have been at work to make posts on those days...

@Maidel

O yea, I live in Australia, forgort aboyt that

Bob the Insane's Avatar Semisalis

Sorry to dig this up, but as of today:

We've also corrected the bug whereby reinforcements entered the battlefield from the wrong direction.
    Sweet!

Now I am really looking forward to the next patch...
    "They are the devil's vegetable" - Captain Keeble, HMS Bulwark

Rammstein's Avatar Templar Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    i see no update since 30 march in my history steam downloads... is it normal?
    Its an daily update about the updates progress not the release. They will release all the changes at once.
    The last offcial update is from 30 march until now.