Thread: Lusted's Terrae Expugnandae Extreme

Default Lusted's Terrae Expugnandae Extreme

Lusted's Terrae Expugnandae Extreme

Roman Legionary Heavy Cohort

‘Lusted’s Terrae Expugnandae Extreme’ is, as the name suggests, a mod which attempts to fix all the remaining issues with Lusted’s great TE modification, as well as add new content. Since Lusted has retired from modding and is now working for the Creative Assembly he has given his blessing to the project. This first preview shows some of the new units which will be added - check them all out here.

Source:

Default Re: Lusted's Terrae Expugnandae Extreme

I saw Lusted on TV for the Belgian Gaming Magazine on ETW, can that be?

Q.

ImKyleJames's Avatar Semisalis

This guy, Lusted, is top-notch class! I remember when I became a fan of his thoughtful mods focusing on stellar gameplay long ago.. and.. *sniff* look at him now.. all grown up with new job making my dreams come true every day.. *cries* and he's ONE OF US MAN!!! ONE OF US!!
    Last edited by ImKyleJames; April 14, 2009 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyleJames View Post
    This guy, Lusted, is top-notch class! I remember when I became a fan of his thoughtful mods focusing on stellar gameplay long ago.. and.. *sniff* look at him now.. all grown up with new job making my dreams come true every day.. *cries* and he's ONE OF US MAN!!! ONE OF US!!
    Indeed! This is one of those things that you can tell to your grandchildren when you are sitting in your rocking chair while you read the news on your VI.
    Every time you :wub:, god kills another kitten.
    If you're gonna hire Machete to kill the bad guy, you better make damn sure the bad guy isn't YOU!

'I understand, and I take the light into my soul. I will become the spear of Khaine. Lightning flashes, blood falls, death pierces the darkness.' , Dhrykna.