Thread: Historical battles.

Hi people.

Macchi and CeltķberoKarmipoka are making some Historical Battles for the mod.

I love them. There you have some images, and also you can download them in Spanish here (You will hear the voices in english, but, the description of the battle will be in Spanish):

NUMANTIA

The romans are fed up, they have been defeated 20 years and they have sent there Scipio to destroy the city. (Later called Scipio Numantinus)

The celtiberians receive them with a rain of falaricas:

what will happen? Will they arrive to siege numantia alive?? Only you know the answer.

BAIKOR

In Baikor, the carthaginians troops waits in a hill of the Betis valley the attack of the romans

The carthaginian cavalry, in the right flank, charges against the weak roman left flank, composited by roman cavalry and gauls.

What will happen there? will they resist the powerful charge of the carthaginians?? Only you know the answer lol.

KESSE

In kesse the carthaginian general is preparing his troops

What can we see at the end of the carthaginian armY??

A little iberian army is there to help their allies.

THE VULCANALIA

The Roman army is marching by celtiberian territory. But when the roman general look at the tail of the roman colum he saw something strange:

A great celtiberian army what is smashing his troops.

And certainly, they have smashed his troops lol:

You can download the battles as an addition for the mod here (webpage in Spanish, I will upload the battles here if I have time)

Karmipoka's webpage

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Downloaded Where can I find you guys on multiplayer?
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

We are now playing vanilla, but sometimes we play it, we are always in Competitive Lobby.

greetings

The historical battles por ITW 1.1 go up:

The Carthaginian general Hannon encourages the lines in The battle of Kesse or Cissa, next to Tarragona
    « ...nolo virum facili redimit qui sanguine famam, hunc volo, laudari qui sine morte potest. » Marcvs Valerivs Martialis

Saint George and Aragon!!!

Yes, finally the battles can be designed in ITW 1.0 with the new editor interface and then exported to ITW 1.1.
    These are images of two of the three battles already done, tested in ITW 1.1 (RTW 1.5):

Ilorki: a small roman army is surrounded by a carthaginian-illergete army, and they try to resist on the top of a hill.

The carthaginans approach.

And the romans prepare a defensive square.

However, the romans are overpowered and finally defeated.

Vulcanalia: a roman column falls in a celtiberian ambush.

General image of the starting positions:

Only small adjustments are still necessary, trying to balance the armies a little bit.

Cheers.

The new Roman units look great. I cannot wait for ITW 1.1...

Default Re: Historical battles.

Gorgeus battles!!! we love it