Thread: The Virtual Betting Parlor is Now Open

Crandar's Avatar Civitate

The much anticipated debates on "The existence of God" question are now about to start; pitting the GOD versus the GODLESS teams against each other in a series of rounds of debate in the finest gladiatorial traditions of ancient Rome.

All TWC members may visit the Virtual Betting Parlor and place their own bets on:
    • Which team will win the overall debates?
    • Side bets for the winners of each round I, II, or III?
    • Side bets for potential champions/best gladiator awards?
    • other side bets??

All TWC users are granted 1000 virtuodenari with which to place their chosen bets
    Users who are Civitates and higher in rank are granted 1000 extra virtuodenari. (2000 total)

Visit the Virtual betting parlor today to place your first bet on your team and start the process of making side bets using the Private Message system here at TWC.

Your direct access to the TWC virtual betting parlor
    Letter of Marque granted from: Siblesz (Oh noble master!)
    Honored Patron of: Invoker47, Epistolary Richard, Simetrical, and Brodiseus

Animis opibusque parati et animus facit nobilem!

isn't this a kind of mockery of the debate seeing as how christians aren't suppose to bet or gamble.
    Me and my friend sam
    Sam "Hey Tom should I kill them all?" Me "yes" Sam "even the women and children?" Me "Especially the women and children"

Crandar's Avatar Civitate

We will convert their allocation of virtuodenarii to be rosary beads.

So any one who objects to betting can just offer to say 1000 hail Mary's and any civitate or curator can add an additional 1000 Our Fathers.

Users of the muslim faith or other non christian faiths who object to betting can chose some other obligatory act of showing their faithful support for the team of their choice.

We do not want to exclude anyone.
    Letter of Marque granted from: Siblesz (Oh noble master!)
    Honored Patron of: Invoker47, Epistolary Richard, Simetrical, and Brodiseus

Animis opibusque parati et animus facit nobilem!

Gambling is illegal in our country. *wink*
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

*** since the vast majority of twcenter members come from countries that are infected from the three-dimensional outrageous religious system of judaism,xianity or muzmulism I want to point out that a general question whether there is a god or not is totally false,will lead in failure and the discussion will end up to nothing but the divine team :whistle......... at the end invoking their faith as they usually do to hide the anomaly and impossibility of their dogma and the say-so of their thesis
    .......I strongly suggest that since the god figure the divine team will defend is the well known notorious biblical figure enriched with gospel or coran ridiculousness,the question must know alter as soon as possible-before debate is launched-to whether exists that specific hypothetical deity and its specific faces/covers

anybody who will claim that he is a certainly deities or a gods generally exist or dont exist will not be able to prove it,pulls down himself and doesnt deserve to take part in a theological-style debate
    ........however testifying that rabbi_jehoshua_ben_joseph was not a god,if he had existed as a single person,or jhwh was only in avraams head and its arab version only in mohameths,is possible to be done and every rational guy will accept the statements and points against its fraud existence

anyway the usual is that "divine team" loses the holy war but gains in its members faith as every time occurs&#33; :><

I give the 1000 to myself coz I deserve them and je_sus along with the rest frauds cant do anything about it ***

....too late but i want to join the "godless" team if somebody withdraws(just noticed the oncoming debate)......if not possible just consider changing the topic of the debate.....i m sure it will help in the process
    ...but innocence was lost long ago