Thread: Some issues...

Default Some issues...

Is there a way to stop gentlemen from spawning in cities and colonies? Very annoying to ship them over into your colleges.

Also, how do I decrease the 'territorial expansion' diplomacy detriment? It's very annoying because it scales WAY too high...

Lastly, the current AI seems to have the vanilla 1.0 M2:TW AI syndrome; I just had a Denmark with friendly/friendly relations declare war on me as Great Britain, and I own the Iberian, Scandinavia and Prussia as well as my starting provinces (i.e. I'm the most powerful state in the world).

Default Re: Some issues...

About gentlemen, I dont think there is a way to stop their spawn. You can just ignore them and not use them.

About territorial expansion, I agree that it is too high. Even my allies dont like me anymore because of that, instead of being happy that out alliance is getting larger and stronger.

About the AI behavior, yes it happend sometimes, but it happend much more without darthmod. darthmod make it happen less times.

Well just tested things out, pikemen is incredibly useless (probably a vanilla bug) as neither pike wall nor pike square works; soldiers would throw down their pikes and use their swords, but it doesn't matter since pikes don't seem to have an attack animation anyways, and no cavalry man dies if he charges straight into the pike wall...kinda reminiscent of the 2-h bug in M2TW!

Also, cavalry charge is WAY to powerful. I just had a unit of heavy cavalry smash an entire prussian guard unit in infantry square...not good man.

bump

Ondaderthad's Avatar Tiro

Agree . The infantry square should be much better against a cavalry charge.