Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you lived in the 41st millenium...

Default If you lived in the 41st millenium...

...what would your profession/role be, and why?

Would you be a dreadful Inquisitor, battling heretics and thus continuing the crumbling Imperium's existence? Or would you be a cruel warrior of Commorragh, pleasure-seeking and killing to satisfy your ravenous, foul lusts? Maybe, you'd just like to be an ork and kill, loot, and burn. Or would you rather be something else?

You could just be a realist and be content with the fact that we'd all probably be hive-folk working for hours each day just to receive a small payment at the end of the week, but I'd rather everyone be creative and say what you'd want to be if you lived in the galaxy of the 41st millenium.

I, personally, would want to be a planetary noble or governor. I wouldn't have to abandon my family and give my life to the Imperial Guard or Adeptus Astartes, and I'd be wealthy with a big house. If I ever wanted to achieve something greater, I could just pull some strings and join the PDF with a high rank, and then go snuff out some cults or secessionist groups.

Mathais's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: If you lived in the 41st millenium...

If it was me I would have to be in the Inquisition for I have the personallty for it. Pulse ever since I ever started playing this game I have always been able to relate more to the Inquisition mainly the Order Hereticus of the Witch Hunters maybe a long the lines of Preacher or Inquisitor. I could live it that life always burning something or someone liveing alone with a army of crazy Sisters at my command. To be the law to bring out the the judgment of the of the lord god emperor to those within and outside of the imperium but I wouldnt mind being a DeathCompany Marine either.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Fire Warrior!!!!

Or, Khorne Berserker.

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Fire Warrior!!!!

Or, Khorne Berserker.

Heretic.

I would like to be rich owner of big shipping company in some nice and quiet sector of the Imperium.
    Ugly as the north end of a pig going south

гурманска пљескавица пуњена ролованом пилетином и умотана у сланину, па све то у кајмаку

Quote Originally Posted by Oklop View Post
    Heretic.

I would like to be rich owner of big shipping company in some nice and quiet sector of the Imperium.
    Mmm... you know, there is quiet sector in Imperium because we Chaos love to infilate Imperium.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Preferably a human on one of the core worlds. I'd live pretty much like I do now then.

Otherwise stormtrooper,I'd be bad ass, but still be able to have poon-tang unlike the poor space marines.

Or even better a human from an unreconquered world with DAOT-level technology. I wouldn't have to be afraid of anyone then.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

..............i would stop living.....LOl after reading most of the books........you either a hero or cannon fodder there is no between the war touches all parts

**THOUGHT FOR THE DAY****
    'BURN THE HERETIC.....LAMENT THE LOSS OF COMBUSTIBLE FUEL'
    Grand High Inquisitor Lankess

Quote Originally Posted by Maraud View Post
    Or even better a human from an unreconquered world with DAOT-level technology. I wouldn't have to be afraid of anyone then.
    That does not mean you are immune to Chaos, though.

Unless you turn yourself into a robot without brain.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

I would kill myself. I've read various bits of the Warhammer fiction and it sounds absolutely horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    I would kill myself. I've read various bits of the Warhammer fiction and it sounds absolutely horrible.
    Nice, even you kill yourself Chaos can still capture your soul and torture it; unless you find a way to kill your own soul too.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Nice, even you kill yourself Chaos can still capture your soul and torture it; unless you find a way to kill your own soul too.
    You've clearly read more than I have. Well I guess it's either that or try finding some place away from everyone. Might be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Octy View Post
    You've clearly read more than I have. Well I guess it's either that or try finding some place away from everyone. Might be difficult.
    It seems Tau is immune to Chaos, and Ork is too tough to convert that all Chaos Gods give up that silly idea.

The bad thing about Tau is too many Xenos can kick their butt without serious lost; and when a Hive Mind comes they have 0% chance to survive, unlike Imperium.

Silo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hm....what to be if you really had to live in the 40k universe....surprisingly an Eldar isn't on top of my list
    An Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor would be rather neat and would is probably my top choice.
    Second comes either an Eldar Exarch or a Dark Eldar Warrior. Though I'd probably prefer the latter...just seems more fun

I'd certainly live on a feudal world as some kind of duke's vassal. I would manage my fief, have a family and I'd own a small castle from whose walls I would hunt ducks with my musket!

..until I'd get levied into the Imperial Guard, sent to the frontline in the war against Chaos and finally be raped and killed by a Slaanesh warrior. Neat

PS. but in a WH40K roleplay, I'm an IG commando technician, on a good way to become a Kasrkin or something, depends on my game master's taste.

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Silo View Post
    Hm....what to be if you really had to live in the 40k universe....surprisingly an Eldar isn't on top of my list
    An Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor would be rather neat and would is probably my top choice.
    Second comes either an Eldar Exarch or a Dark Eldar Warrior. Though I'd probably prefer the latter...just seems more fun
    No Tau?

As for me, it's obvious as to which side I'll be in in the WH40k universe.

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    Moderator Emeritus

Can I just be a regular civilian that is born, lives, and then dies without seeing any fighting?

'Cos that would be awesome.

On second thought, Ork. They are at least having fun in that crazy universe. Preferably warboss with my own Waaaagh. And they can resist Chaos by aplying the traditional Ork solution to ANY problem - choppa to the face
    Ugly as the north end of a pig going south

гурманска пљескавица пуњена ролованом пилетином и умотана у сланину, па све то у кајмаку

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Can I just be a regular civilian that is born, lives, and then dies without seeing any fighting?

'Cos that would be awesome.
    No, because I would try to corrupt your mind.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

I would be an Imperial Guardsman, another son of man who must die for his father, without any recognition or reward (unless I get to settle a freshly-conquered planet ).

That, or an Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by ~Beren~ View Post
    As for me, it's obvious as to which side I'll be in in the WH40k universe.
    Mmm... I assume you want to be Eldar traitor??

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast