Thread: Recommended difficulty?

Libertus

Icon5 Recommended difficulty?

hey guys,

Just a short question: Which difficulty is recommended for most balanced gameplay?
    I tested the WRE on VH/H but the barbarians turned out to be really lame and passive. I played about 30 turns (i know thats not much) so is it the usual way and i just have to wait for the battle to begin?

Thanks for the mod anyway

Cogito, ergo sum

Foederatus

Default Re: Recommended difficulty?

yei! i just aksed the msae question today

could someone please tell us how the stats change due to campaign difficulty settings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Floit View Post
    hey guys,

Just a short question: Which difficulty is recommended for most balanced gameplay?
    I tested the WRE on VH/H but the barbarians turned out to be really lame and passive. I played about 30 turns (i know thats not much) so is it the usual way and i just have to wait for the battle to begin?

Thanks for the mod anyway

Welcome Floit,

With the latest patch its recommended to play it on H/H
    A second patch is in the making that will add more barbarian intensity and eye candy

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Welcome Floit,

A second patch is in the making that will add more barbarian intensity and eye candy

Quote Originally Posted by Souvorov View Post
    yei! i just aksed the msae question today

could someone please tell us how the stats change due to campaign difficulty settings!!!
    The harder the levels you play(h/h to vh/vh) the more bonuses your enemies army will gets to there unit stats in the in game battles. I'm pretty sure in the campaign setting, playing on the harder levels gives the adjacent enemy faction territories money bonuses..The AI on the harder levels also acts more aggresively.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus
    Welcome Floit,

alright, ill check it out immediately (we still have got eastern holiday, dont we? )
    hopefully the vandals and goths now will make me burst into tears when they sack my empire

Cogito, ergo sum