Thread: Chokepoints & BAI

Default Chokepoints & BAI

I play Grand Campaign with Swedes and I discovered another Battle AI bug.

I attacked Russian forces, but as I approached the shallow path accross the river, BAI kept sending troops into killzone.

I donīt know if this can be fixed with DM, anyone?

Iīm using DM version 1.0 and Iīm playing on Hard difficulty.

Last edited by wiltzei; April 13, 2009 at 08:28 AM.

Default Re: Chokepoints & BAI

From your screen shot that is the shortest and shallowest point of the river. Strategically it would be a choke point an you would need to hold it down. Crossing the river anywhere else would get the powder wet, and possibly loose men to drowning. It's not a bug, it's just like crossing bridges in the other TW games.
    Suicide was against the law. Johnny had wondered why. It meant that if you missed, or the gas ran out, or the rope broke, you could get locked up in prison to show you that life was really very jolly and thoroughly worth living.

Default Re: Chokepoints & BAI

Quote Originally Posted by jackel2168 View Post
    From your screen shot that is the shortest and shallowest point of the river. Strategically it would be a choke point an you would need to hold it down. Crossing the river anywhere else would get the powder wet, and possibly loose men to drowning. It's not a bug, it's just like crossing bridges in the other TW games.
    Allright. I didnīt guess/know that.