Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748

Thread: {Game Closed}Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Default Re: Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Oman next

Turks are up
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

KoH up!
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Save here
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; April 08, 2010 at 08:46 AM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

guys, unfortunately I am quiting all hotseats.....

I am back in Buenos Aires and bought my new computer in the US. I believe I will return to single player games where I can have a better gaming experience than in old M2TW.
    Besides this I am out of time (tons of work, girlfriend, moving alone, etc) and my work project will probably involve being in the U.S. for 3-5 months in the near future.

It was a pleasure fighting you guys, although I have never won a hotseat (or wasn't even closer) I did enjoy it.

Goodbye!!!

PS: remember, fewer players = faster hotseats.....

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Khwarezm next.

whos subbing kwarezm?
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    whos subbing kwarezm?
    I am going to guess Triforce. Even if someone else subs, he as the host needs to change the password.

Also, Oman and the Kypchaks should probably be given to the AI to speed up the game - they likely will not last long anyway.

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

I may think to take over Khawarezm maybe.Just pm.
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

I would appreciate if you did considering the slow turns. I don't think you can survive for long but you wouldn't be doing much anyways and so would take a few minutes max.

Beware of scoundrels

Khwarezm is currently allied to the Rajputs and in peace with Ghazni and the Seljuks per a secure treaty, so it is in a pretty good position to survive, as long as that is the sole goal of whoever plays with it.

Aslanamca, it will be great if you take over - just PM Triforce and ask for a password.

Hail Everyone

I'm terribly sorry for the long delay as have been a habit of mine lately, school work has continued to pile up, and my interesting in TW has long since wavered

In addition, much of my attention has shifted elsewhere, and I'm afraid I must finally call it quits in regards to the TW Campaigns .

I hate to do this, but I've been the longest running HS campaign player in these forums. I have been playing before the Kingdom Expansion was released, I've had good fun, hosted many games but I think the thrill and excitement has long since left, and doing my turns and mediating the countless problems within the Campaigns have finally taken its toll.

So anyways, I guess what I'm ultimately saying, is that for me at least this is the end of the road, I will quit all campaigns I'm currently hosting and those I’m playing.

Finally, I want Thank you all for the enjoyment over the years, I may be back one day, but not anytime soon.

Take care
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Default Re: {Game Closed}Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Sorry to hear that Triforce but thanks for the games. Its being a pleasure playing with you. Also, thanks to everyone else in this hotseat.
    I congratulate Kavhan Isbul for his victory. Maybe things could have changed but he is a great player and i respect him. Hope he never took personally anything said or done by me as it was all done with the sole purpose of strategy.

Maybe hotseats will be reintroduced in future TW games or better multiplayer modes and we will meet up someday again

Beware of scoundrels

Default Re: {Game Closed}Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Those still interested in playing a BC campaign are invited here

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=275671

We have some very powerfull factions like Ghorids and Rajputs as available.

Sorry to hear it Triforce, but understandable. Have a good life! ;D

And also, Kahvan is a worthy winner and would've won in a few turns anyway. I myself am glad my nation survived to the end of this hotseat, although it wasn't by my own doing.

aslanamca's Avatar Centenarius

Join this hotseat please, we need players,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...275671&page=60
    Durma, Arap, durma kibrini artır!
    Türklüğün başına hakaret yağdır!
    Uyuyan bir kavme bu zillet azdır,
    Vur, eski kölesi utandır onu!
    Bırakma uyusun, uyandır onu!

aka Turcoman....

I am sorry to see the best hotseat player that I have had a chance to play with/against go . Good luck with your future endeavours Triforce, and thank you for hosting basically all of the campaigns I played in.

I hope to play with the rest of you in the future - I will be checking in here to see if new campaigns get started with rules that make sense, and if so, I will be happy to join one.

Well, people can still watch this thread and think of the good old days..Lock..
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."