Page 1 of 48 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game Closed}Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Default {Game Closed}Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings { Now Recruiting Omani }

Broken Crescent 2.02: New Beginnings

I am the GameMaster, For any questions or requests concerning this game please
    Email me at Destinationcritical@gmail.com or send me a PM.

Settings:

- Difficulty : Very Hard
    - Manage all cities = True
    - Show CPU Moves = False
    - Disable Console = True
    - No battle time limit = False
    - Autoresolve Battles = False
    - Use Passwords = True

Admin Rules:

Fog of War : Active
    Spies : Active
    Assassins : Active
    Battle mode : Active
    Manage all Cities: Active
    Exchanging cities for the purpose of creating troops is considered cheating.

Rules:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    *Rules*

unfortunately, people are not always reliable. In every Multiplayer campaign I’ve played and hosted there has always been people who quit or leave for whatever reason; sometimes its real life personal things, others might be just a lack of interest.
    This is expected. However, to ensure that the game does not stall I have come up with a few rules that will help the game progress despite these hiccups.

48 hour deadline Everyone will have 48 hours to play their turn once it has been posted on the board, please don’t wait till the last seconds to play your turn, the faster you play the turn and post it the quicker the game will progress. However if your unable to play for whatever reason you will be Subbed by another active player, if it’s your second time in a row of being inactive during your turn your kingdom will become Regent by another player (more detailed in this post). I will try to make sure that everyone receives a private message after 24 hours to remind them of their turn. Please keep posted to the game at all times, to avoid being accidently subbed.

Substitution Substitution or subbing someone is important aspect to the game. Often these campaigns last for months and even years, so it’s not unheard of if someone is inactive during their 48 hour deadline for a turn. There are two types of Substitution, Request Substitution and Inactive Substitution.
    Requested Substitution: If you are unable to play your turn, gone on a business trip or vacation or will be away for a period of time, you may request that someone sub your turn (he may be anyone in the game or outside of it). You may ask this person to do whatever you please, declare war, diplomacy etc...
    This requested subbed person has to play the turn he was requested to play within the 48 hour deadline, if he does not however, your kingdom will be sent to regency, so it’s important that whoever you choose to sub you is a reliable player and that you trust him fully.
    Inactive Substitution: If the player misses his 48 hour deadline and has not told anyone or requested a substitute, one will be found for him. Unlike the requested substitute, this substitute must not have a conflict of interest with this kingdom, (for example you cannot sub someone you border, allied with or at war with). The person who subs this kingdom must be in the game and far away from the kingdom they are subbing not to sabotage them or use them for their own personal gain. They are also not allowed to partake in diplomacy or to declare war on anyone (they can defend however if they are attacked and should).
    For those who are a requested Sub, they are allowed to sub for no more than 3 turns, after the 3 turns have occurred and the main player has not yet returned, their kingdom will become Regency. (Exception will be made if specific time frame has been made for the players return). However for inactive sub, they will only sub the player for one turn, after if the inactive main player still has not returned and his turn comes up again his kingdom will go to Regency.

Regency – Regency is when the original player has left on his own will or has been inactive for a considerable period. What this means is that player no longer controls his kingdom and a replacement will be searched for. In the mean time someone will take over as Regent, this person has to be in the game currently and not have a conflict of interest with this kingdom. He is not allowed to partake in diplomacy or declare war as Regent. The period of regency is only 3 turns, and is dependent on how fast a replacement is found. Once the replacement is found that person replaces the regent and takes full control of the Kingdom and may do as he pleases. Now if there is an instance where the pervious inactive player comes back to find his kingdom as a Regent, he may reclaim his kingdom, but will be given a warning; if his kingdom ever goes back to regent he will not be allowed to reclaim it. Finally if no replacement is found after 3 turns a new artificial king will be created.

Artificial King – After 3 turns have passed as regency and nobody as claimed the Kingdom then it will be given to an Artificial King (AI), the kingdom once it has been given to the AI will never be retrievable again.
    All of these rules may seem overwhelming, but it is to ensure that the game continues and does not stall for any reason,
    All you have to ensure if you don’t want to get in trouble is to play your turn every 48 hours, if you do this you will not have any trouble

---

RolePlaying
    Diplomacy is encouraged, You are now king/emperor/caliphate/sultan etc.. of your new kingdom, so act like it, diplomacy both publically and privately is encouraged, but keep it in character, try not to pretend to be a Muslim if you’re the ERE or a Christian crusader if you’re the Ghorid empire.
    This includes espionage, diplomatic insults, pacts, alliances, truces ect…
    you may attack or insult the King of Abbasid, but do not make the treats or attack personal on the person playing the Abbasids.
    Any personal attacks won’t be accepted and you will be replaced

Don’t cheat –
    This is obvious, cheating is just sad, and you don’t need to do it.. it takes a good player to win, but anyone can win if they cheat, don’t do it.
    Remember thought, Bugs like merchant forts, forts spies, assassins and other bugs of the game may be annoying and seem unfair, but if they can do it.. so can you!. This isn’t considered cheating.

Teams:

Here is the current List by Turn order:

1.Titus Livius - Turks
    2. spanish_emperor - Eastern Roman Empire
    3. Bohun - Georgia
    4. Commander Ruunu - Kingdom of Jerusalem
    5. aslanamca - Ayyubid
    6. Poqzt - Abbasid
    7. Kavhan Isbul - Great Seljuks
    8. Empedocles - Kwarez Shah
    9.barcamartin - Ghanzi
    10.Incontinenta Buttox - Ghorid
    11.TriforceV - Rajupts
    12.Kaizer Merlox - Kypchaks
    13.crazyguy1916 - Makuria
    14. (NOW RECRUITING) - Omani
    15.Oman2nd - Sindh

Spy Rules:
    Option 1: Spies are fully active

*Notice*
    This Game requires Patch 2.02
    Last edited by TriforceV; April 28, 2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Abbasids destroyed
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Default Re: New Sign-UP for BC 1.5 (host: TriforceV)

I think ill go first and choose something Diffrent.

Rajups!
    India's finest.
    Last edited by TriforceV; April 12, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

TRIFORCE.

Civis

i may wish to play in this but has 1.5 being released yet and if not when is it released

Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    i may wish to play in this but has 1.5 being released yet and if not when is it released
    no not released yet,
    shouldn't be too long I hope maybe in a month or at latest 2

TRIFORCE.

Kypchak for me

Civis

The kingdom of makuria

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

shah

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Oman please.

I'll take KOJ
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

OMG!
    I guess the new ETW brought in some money to help this site out.. go figure.
    its all pretty now

TRIFORCE.

at least what they could do for it, after the owner of this site prohibited the information on how special units from the special forces pack could be enabled in regular games.

Seljuks

I will take the Turkish Sultanate
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

Edit: Nvm, I'll take Abbasid.
    Last edited by Poqzt; April 13, 2009 at 05:45 AM.

may be it would be reasonable to sign a faction after the release of the mod?
    bad boy boogie

it's funnier this way.

ofcourse it's ok garato, but it'll be like the only nation left is the sindh!

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

I will take the Sultanate of Ghazni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    ofcourse it's ok garato, but it'll be like the only nation left is the sindh!
    armenians are worse.... or makuria

IrishBlood's Avatar GIVE THEM BLIZZARDS!

Eastern Roman Empire for me please

Page 1 of 48 123456789101126 ... LastLast