Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.5 (LAST UPDATE 24 december)

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

Can you say anything about when the IS version will be out?

Decanus

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptianNecrophiliac View Post
    Can you say anything about when the IS version will be out?
    It is all the matter of time. It is more complex to make this mod compatible with IS because IS has it's own startpos.esf and battle system, so I have to balance things and create AOR system again for IS. The version for IS will be for sure. But I don't know exactly when.

Quote Originally Posted by HellFell View Post
    New russian regiment officers

(sorry for not so good image quiality)
    Excellent! They're amazing.

man the last screens that u updated are superb,the officers are realistic and the colors that you use very credible for the uniforms of that period.
    hope to see the update of your mood soon.
    regards

Leo4444's Avatar Miles

I noticed that the commander edition for darthmod doesn't work well with this mod unit sizes don't change for new units.
    EDIT: Sorry just read the earlier post where you addressed this.
    Cpu: Intel i5 3570k 4.0ghz
    Gpu: Nvidia Gtx 770 2gb
    Ram: G.Skill 8gb ddr3
    Motherboard: Asus Rock Extreme 4-m

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

waiting for next version
    to Leo4444 : I see that you play Fifa manager 09 too. Are you a big fan of this game ? If you agree I will add you in friend list?
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

I noticed that Zporozhian Cossacks have "Inspire nearby units" aura.
    I think this is leftover from copying ataman cossacks, and so should be removed.
    Am I wrong?

Leo4444's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by vietanh797 View Post
    waiting for next version
    to Leo4444 : I see that you play Fifa manager 09 too. Are you a big fan of this game ? If you agree I will add you in friend list?
    No dont have it I play better at madden 09. Sry for going off topic on thread can't wait till next version.
    Cpu: Intel i5 3570k 4.0ghz
    Gpu: Nvidia Gtx 770 2gb
    Ram: G.Skill 8gb ddr3
    Motherboard: Asus Rock Extreme 4-m

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Being Earnest View Post
    I noticed that Zporozhian Cossacks have "Inspire nearby units" aura.
    I think this is leftover from copying ataman cossacks, and so should be removed.
    Am I wrong?
    tnx will be fixed )

Good work! Zaaliivaayuuu
    Кто к нам с чем зачем тот от того и того...

Decanus

Patch #1 Released

Details

TGOTRE Beta 0.91 Patch #1

What's New:

• Unique officers and standard bearers for Russian regiments. (Will be added more officers in next versions)
    • Streltsy use bardiches and muskets
    • Added Tatar Infantry to Crimean Khanate to replace Cossacks
    • Compatibility with DarthMod Empire Commander's Edition.

Fixes:

• Some spelling fixes in text pack. (Thanks Being Earnest)
    • Fixed some balance issues (need your feedback)
    • Removed grenades from Horse Grenadiers
    • Removed skirmish ability from Blunderbuss Dragoons
    • Plastoon Cossack Officer now prones.
    • Streltsy are now deployed in three ranks like normal infantry
    • Removed generic riflemen from Russia's unit roster
    • Noble militia is now recruitable only in 'early' quick battle.
    • Cossack Buglers 'sucking' their drum sticks are fixed
    • Optimized mod structure for less file size and more compatibility with other mods.
    • Russian units are not availible to other group's factions (Courland, Georgia, Crimean Khanate, Poland, Dagestan).
    • Zaporozhian Cossacks don't have "inspire friendly units" ability now.
    • Limit cap for Cavalryguard is 1 unit
    • Limit cap for Leib-Guard Infantry is 3 units (Izmailovsky, Preobrazhensky and Semenovsky regiments)

Installasion Instructions of Patch #1.

1. Copy contents of the package to your empire/data directory. Overwrite files if asked.
    2. Add the line "mod TGOTRE_officers.pack;" (without quotes) to you user.script_empire.txt OR activate the pack though Mod Manager 1.4 (some issues may be occured, the first way is preferable)
    3. Activate TGOTRE_db.pack if you use DarthMod Empire 1.0 or TGOTRE_CE_db.pack if you use DarthMod Empire 1.0 Commander's Edition.

Download Links, Patch #1

Mediafire (9 mb)
    FileFront

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.91 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul) Patch #1 released

Is it Savecompatible?

Decanus

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.91 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul) Patch #1 released

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Amarth 93 View Post
    Is it Savecompatible?
    Should be. There are no changes that affect the campaign

Just one questions: unit cards supposed to have no info on units?
    Awesome work, by the way=)

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Shimmler View Post
    Just one questions: unit cards supposed to have no info on units?
    Awesome work, by the way=)
    Yes, unit descriptions and large unit card icons will be in next versions.

Thanks for the quick reply))

Installed the mod. I get the units, but with no names (Despite putting the patch TGOTRE beta text file in the data folder), and there's one member of every unit up in the front rank, I think an officer, who has a black texture.

Think I solved the officer problem, but not the text, even after changing it to movie file.
    Last edited by Ahiga; April 13, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

thank you this is great
    for king and country

Really like the mod, but what does your startpos.esf change? Because I wanted to use Quixote's startpos.esf that has all factions playable, with victory conditions.

yeah I want that too
    can you make a combine with his mod?(I want only nonplayable faction not those emergent)
    this will be great