Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.5 (LAST UPDATE 24 december)

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

it seem that there are something wrong with your startpos file
    every time I use it I get a CTD when make new campaign
    I try to replace it woth my old startpos file and game run normal but i don't see any new unit both in custom battle and campaign
    with your startpos file I try custom battle but no new unit too
    I wonder can you help me?

ok I get it work with mod manager but it not work in normal way and I have mod manager not very stable in my computer
    anyway thank for your great work
    hope that you can find a way to make this work in normal way
    Last edited by vietanh797; April 11, 2009 at 09:02 AM.
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

Laetus

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

What changes exactly startpos file???? because without to change this file the the campaign loads

@ HellFell..

Thanks for this makes being or fighting the Russians 10x more interesting..

One thing though, where are the cool looking red siberian hunters? ATM I only played as Russia in a cutom battle but they werent there..

hellfell just for units going prone = +Rep
    peace sells . . . . but how's buy'n?

bob dylan: "all the truth in the world adds up to one big lie" things have changed

Decanus

What changes exactly startpos file???? because without to change this file the the campaign loads
    It changes starting armies of Russia and creates an AOR system for cossacks. The mod will work without this file but not in the right way. There will be no AOR and starting armies.

One thing though, where are the cool looking red siberian hunters? ATM I only played as Russia in a cutom battle but they werent there..
    Siberian hunters is a pure fantasy of CA. They were removed from the game.

Need help in testing.

Ok guys, I have to ask you to do some tests for me. I want you to use Cossacks in battle and then try to replenish them after battle. I have designed that cossacks are not replenishable.

Any one who have problems like not being able to start new campaign, please, report here what mods do you use.
    startpos.esf is not broken, it works for almost every one, so I need some information about you configuration to fix the problem Thank you for your feedbacK!

Icon14 Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

what up HellFell,

first off, mad props to you for putting this mod together.. i was waiting to play Russian campaign until your mod was out!
    In the next release, could you please modify the startpos.esf file for those of us who use 4 turns per year and 'slower mod'? that would be great!

btw, I noticed that some unit descriptions were missing in the game, but it's probably cause I have a russian version

Also the thing in vanilla that tripped me the most was the age of Peter the Great.. isn't he supposed to be a bit older in the year 1700? He was also the one who 'built' Saint-Petersburg so how come the Swedish own the place? Can anyone explain this?

for the rest, keep up the good work man

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Thanks for this fantastic Mod.
    To the users above - concerning Grenadiers - they can not through grenades as the grenades have been removed by Darth as they are not realistic and he can not reduce the numbers of grenades to lower quantities (they caused to much casualties as they are in vanilla). I think that may help some and explain the issue here!

(I see Angroth have already cleared the issue - but whatever - better two times! )
    Last edited by Syntax; April 11, 2009 at 12:40 PM.

I only use blood and smoke mod
    but your mod won't work if I don't use mod manager
    I don't even know why
    I test many mod but haven't have this problem
    anyway I gonna to have a big campaign with Russia

You have skirmish ability for your blunderbuss dragoons, but they can't fire from horseback and they can't use skirmish dismounted, so the skirmish ability is useless and it just overwrites the button for wedge/diamond formation. I suggest you remove skirmish ability from blunderbuss dragoons.

hi again I wonder did you charge exp gain of unit?
    really want this because in vanilla I have only seen 5exp unit once

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Being Earnest View Post
    You have skirmish ability for your blunderbuss dragoons, but they can't fire from horseback and they can't use skirmish dismounted, so the skirmish ability is useless and it just overwrites the button for wedge/diamond formation. I suggest you remove skirmish ability from blunderbuss dragoons.
    will be fixed

lekvidator's Avatar Laetus

been waiting for these mod)) thx HellFell

is this compatable with new darth mod version
    he release 1.0 version some second ago

Decanus

the new version of DarthMod is released. Update of my mod soon! )
    Also there will be a reskin-only mod for those who prefer multiplayer )
    Last edited by HellFell; April 11, 2009 at 06:46 PM.

lekvidator's Avatar Laetus

i've just tried to play with datrmod 1.0 in custom battle, everything is ok. At last Russian army is strong as it should be, not a bunch of pussies as it was in vanilla, great job HellFell.

YD23's Avatar Cторожевая Cобака.

Looks really good. +Rep

Большое спасибо за вашу работу. =D

Awesome mod,i do love the russians now much more than before,just one thing,did you see that the new version of Darthmod is live?
    it would be nice if you could fix the number of your units with the Darthmod 1.0 commander edition.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Preussen Gloria View Post
    Awesome mod,i do love the russians now much more than before,just one thing,did you see that the new version of Darthmod is live?
    it would be nice if you could fix the number of your units with the Darthmod 1.0 commander edition.
    i'm currently working on the patch that will add new unique officers for russian regiments, fixes various bugs and is compatible with new Darthmod Commander edition.

Thank's for your reply HellFell,i think that you are making a great mod,russia is one of my favorite countries of the period,and it is sad to se how anonymus is this in the vanilla game.
    can't wait to see the next update live of your great mod!

Decanus

New russian regiment officers

(sorry for not so good image quiality)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Streltsy officer

Cossack Officer

Dragoons Officer

Infantry Officer