Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.5 (LAST UPDATE 24 december)

Decanus

Default The Glory of the Russian Empire Light Version 1.5 (LAST UPDATE 24 december)

TGOTRE Light 1.5

The Glory of the Russian Empire 1.5 is LIVE

Grab it here - 21 mb MOD version

The main feature is altered main colour. It is more dark green and realistic to correspond better with Danova's exellent Ornamentum pack.
    Last edited by HellFell; December 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM.

< Shved >'s Avatar Tiro

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

Good job!

Отлично, поздравляю с релизом! Будем пробовать))
    Creator of Third Age Total War from M2TW:Kingdoms

"The battle for Middle-earth, has begun..."

PubliusKhannus's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Glory of the Russian Empire 0.9 BETA release (Complete Russian Faction Overhaul)

great news man, downloading now

Check out my collection of poetry, prose, & comedy @ https://badwriter.net

Excellent work. Downloading now.

timeout timeout and again timeout

can't download

Great work!
    Спасибище!

Looks good, but I can't download it. It will say download starting, then times out. EDIT: Never mind that, its working now.
    Last edited by TerminatorXPS15; April 10, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

yep, no it works

Just tried it out, AMAZING WORK! I would plus rep if I could.

< Shved >'s Avatar Tiro

If you have problems with download, you can download file here:
    http://files.filefront.com/13579280
    Creator of Third Age Total War from M2TW:Kingdoms

"The battle for Middle-earth, has begun..."

Vanquisher's Avatar Campidoctor

It says it's compatible with Darth's mod but the line units are only 160 men when in Darth they were 200?

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquisher View Post
    It says it's compatible with Darth's mod but the line units are only 160 men when in Darth they were 200?
    Yes it's compatible, but when I said the mod is a complete overhaul of the Russian Faction, so it is All roster is created from a stretch, no Darth's unit data is involved. Unit stats are optimized to Darth Mod game mechanics, but they are not the same units. You can notice that in a quick battle pre-battle screen, when auto-army chooses old units.

With new versions of Darth Mod, I will release small patch packs with unit data to update them with Darth Mod's tenedencies

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I have been waiting for this
    +REP

Strange, I can' activate the 2 packs with my Manager, any idea why it can't open?

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Marv933 View Post
    Strange, I can' activate the 2 packs with my Manager, any idea why it can't open?
    startpos.esf and tgotre_text.pack don't need to be activated.
    If you can't activate tgotre_db or tgotre_graphics, try to manually add the lines

Code:
    mod TGOTRE_db.pack;
    mod TGOTRE_graphics.pack;
    mod darthmod.pack;
    to your user.empire_script.txt and save in UNICODE format.

omg HellFell thank you! installing now! yopu have made me so happy i could kiss you! i just hope it works now! =D

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

Thank you! One of my best campaigns till now with this mod =)

Cool! I've been tempted to play as the fascinating Russian Empire.. will do it with this mod when you release the IS version.

Laetus

i have a problem, i can activate the 2 packs manually add the lines, I have tried with a battle personalized and it works I see the new units but when i want to begin a campaign or loader other campaign, the game has a CTD

PD: i have the darkest mod installed, thanks for the great mod !!!

I'm looking forward to the IS version. I have the Russian line inf from another mod and battalion flags but this looks like you modded more units. Good luck with it.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast