Thread: how to edit clamour for reform

joemo's Avatar Tiro

Default how to edit clamour for reform

i want to edit to make clamour for reform less severe because in my opinon it is un realistic great britan was the most advanced country during the late era of this game but had no revoulutions
    my zero turn recruitment mod for eb click on the smily
    click on this smiley for no clamour for reform

Default Re: how to edit clamour for reform

there are 2 things you can do.

you can go to the building effects and edit how much clamour for reform each building gives, and go to techs and do the same.

a much broader thing you can do is go to government type effects and theres a happiness education value... increase the values and there should be less clamour for reform.

if you would like to reduce it for absolute monarchies you'll have to clone or add a row and put in the values and such.

joemo's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: how to edit clamour for reform

Quote Originally Posted by Cursisanafou View Post
    there are 2 things you can do.

you can go to the building effects and edit how much clamour for reform each building gives, and go to techs and do the same.

a much broader thing you can do is go to government type effects and theres a happiness education value... increase the values and there should be less clamour for reform.

if you would like to reduce it for absolute monarchies you'll have to clone or add a row and put in the values and such.
    thanks plus rep
    my zero turn recruitment mod for eb click on the smily
    click on this smiley for no clamour for reform