Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD - Ottoman Realism

Default Re: Ottoman Realism MOD V 1.1 (released)

Is this mod dead or are you working on the next update, if so, when is it to be released?

Quote Originally Posted by SODK View Post
    Is this mod dead or are you working on the next update, if so, when is it to be released?
    it is not dead. Some team members left, for this reason I continue to mod personally. If I could find one modeller for basic things (changing hats, adding feather, etc.), it would be easier. 1.5 will be out soon, after it, i will continue to work.

It depends on the intensity of model editing you're talking about. I can take a headwear from one unit and give it to another, or the deli shield to another, but that's all I know what to do. For example, I can make the Bashi bazouk model use the turban with a feathered turban or make the azzar model use the feathered turban model.

If you need help with it, I can but I can't dedicate too much time to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    It depends on the intensity of model editing you're talking about. I can take a headwear from one unit and give it to another, or the deli shield to another, but that's all I know what to do. For example, I can make the Bashi bazouk model use the turban with a feathered turban or make the azzar model use the feathered turban model.

If you need help with it, I can but I can't dedicate too much time to it.
    for example, http://img200.imageshack.us/i/azaptfekiarcher.jpg/ like at this photo I wanted to add some early units. new hat that you used for ottoman mobs(semenys, etc.) is very good for archer. just you need ad feather in the middle and maybe cross belt. i will skin it myself.

http://public.carnet.hr/husar/Ottoma...man%2016st.jpg if you can resize Deli's shield, I want to make azaps. I will use russian stretelys' weapon.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2465/345453dd6.jpg want to add this cloak to Delis. There is one at polish winged hussars. but it doesn't cover the neck. maybe you can do it?

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9135/111wo.jpg Tüfekci as an early line infantry If you are able to add 3 feather and cross belts. ( I haven't thought on which unit we can do it or which hat )

so for now, I want these basic things. possible?

If you check out Caesar's KTKG mod, I did the model edits for it most of which were minor but the largest was doing the Azaps you mentioned.

I cannot resize the shield itself, but once I get Caesar's permission I'll be happy to send over the Ottoman azap model we made.

You could use the azap model sans shield to do the Semenys for the archer.

I'll look at the polish hussar's but I doubt I'll be able to do that one.

Tufecki: what I can do is take a model with a more suitable dress (the Eastern lancers or artillery unit leaps to mind) and give them the headdress used by the Nizam riflemen. I wouldn't be able to add the feathers though.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiR TimuR View Post
    it is not dead. Some team members left, for this reason I continue to mod personally. If I could find one modeller for basic things (changing hats, adding feather, etc.), it would be easier. 1.5 will be out soon, after it, i will continue to work.
    Ok, thanx for respons, waiting eagerly (?spelling?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiga View Post
    If you check out Caesar's KTKG mod, I did the model edits for it most of which were minor but the largest was doing the Azaps you mentioned.

I cannot resize the shield itself, but once I get Caesar's permission I'll be happy to send over the Ottoman azap model we made.

You could use the azap model sans shield to do the Semenys for the archer.

I'll look at the polish hussar's but I doubt I'll be able to do that one.

Tufecki: what I can do is take a model with a more suitable dress (the Eastern lancers or artillery unit leaps to mind) and give them the headdress used by the Nizam riflemen. I wouldn't be able to add the feathers though.

i checked azaps, they are nice. I wanna add rectangle shield to azaps but unfortunately, there is no any at the game can't we add any from m2tw, or by modelling it?

If you can add feather for Tufekci, it would be perfect. Try and tell me if it happens please.

as I said, the best hat for archers is what you have used for ottoman mobs at your headwear mod. with feather in the middle for sure.
    Last edited by AmiR TimuR; October 02, 2009 at 09:45 AM.

will I be able to play it even if I dont have the 1.0 version?
    -
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    -
    -
    -

Golden Conquistador

In the next release, are you planning to include regalia of spanky's ottoman flag? I think this would be a great asset to this mod in overal as it is historicaly correct aswell

Second, the family tree mod doesnt work with the new patch. Any possibility to remove this or fix this. Family tree mod makes the game unplayable as you cant manage your government tables, thanx
    Last edited by SODK; October 10, 2009 at 04:05 AM.

Selamlar nette gezerken bir site buldum, Osmanlı ve denizcilik adına resim kaynağı açısından gerçekten geniş kaynağa sahip daha önceden modderlara faydası dokunabilir.
    Site adını direk olarak yazmadım resim kaynağına bakarak bulabilirsiniz, alakalı 200 ad. resim tespit edebildim
    ----
    Hi i founded new web site when surfing that is about Ottoman Emp. & Navy, and contains rich picture resources and may help modders.
    I dont include direct web site address but you can find in picture link source.

can you give some pics, mates?
    -
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
    -
    -
    -

Golden Conquistador

Quote Originally Posted by TMB Total War View Post
    can you give some pics, mates?
    there is another pictures from site, as i said you should check this site (with view page source from this pic.) for improve modding about Ottoman Emp.

when Ottoman realizm 1.2 will be released?
    -
    -
    -
    -

Golden Conquistador

when Ottoman realizm 1.2 will be released?
    my friend,

I am working on the mod ALONE. I don't know when it will be. as soon as possible. I hope in 1 month...

my friend,

I am working on the mod ALONE. I don't know when it will be. as soon as possible. I hope in 1 month...
    why alone?
    -
    -
    -
    -

Golden Conquistador

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Incredible mod, GOOD job!!!

why alone?
    My modmate turned back, now we are going faster. We will do perfect job. totally new models, etc.

Just wait a bit

My modmate turned back, now we are going faster. We will do perfect job. totally new models, etc.

Just wait a bit
    I'm waiting any hints on what to come?

Quote Originally Posted by SODK View Post
    I'm waiting any hints on what to come?
    All phasing at units of Ottomans are fixed. (By zoom, arms, etc. do not change anymore)

Almost for all Ottoman units 2nd hats are available.

Ideal balancing

New units.

new parts, hats, etc. for current units (units that we have done)

Mughals or Safavids will be playable.

They are what I remember in few seconds

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Amir, you can show new models or i will

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye