Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Liberation of Greece

Kátz's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Liberation of Greece

@Santini & Scutarii : Thank you, I will show the map soon. In the next update.
    @Hopit : After the battle (before you click end battle), move ALL your troops inside the town. And end it, Voila! A draw.

Btw, have I lost all of my fans?

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

oh.. so thats a draw... didnt now it

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Btw, have I lost all of my fans?

I don't think you lost any fans. This forum often fluxuates with activity. People post like crazy in here for a couple of weeks, then it's dead the next. I still stop by when I see the emboldened title. But I often read AAR's more than I do replying to them.

So keep posting.

Kátz's Avatar Senator

Chapter 6 : The Rebellion

The strife between Greece and Macedonia has ignited another presence between them. This time, it's not another hero who stepped up to the job. But an entire town, an entire town which decides to declare independence for themselves. And not for any sides. For us, we breathed a sigh of relief as the town of Thermon was once a Macedonian town. That means the economic situation of our enemies has started to cripple.

The difference of societies, culture and the way we fight and manage our cities between cities and cities are starting to make myself worried. Without a true unity, the armies are bound to crumble at anytime and it would be the day of demise for us. The Macedonians perhaps have waited just to see us crumbling. Having strife between leaders of different cities. And attack when we are separated from each other.

But lucky us, that doesn't happen until now. But I am beginning to feel uneasy, even inside the halls of Corinth. Where my loyal servants are gathering. Perhaps. . .there is an assassin on the horizons?

As I sleep, I see the curtains of the window are moving slightly. Somehow, I cannot help but feel that I should just pretend to sleep for the while. I see a small sound of footsteps. However lightly as it might seem. Somehow, I can hear it. "You have talent." I suddenly remembered the word the training master in the Spartan fields said to me. Could it be what this talent meant?

I grabbed my sword that I have put beside myself just in case this would happen. I shouted "Come out! Where are you?" and all I get is no reply. Suddenly, I see another shadow that is facing to the curtains. I am now certain that he is facing to me. As in midnights, the shade shall face the corresponding direction to the clock. Then, as he shouts "DIE!" I turned behind and draw my sword. Resisting the swing of the dagger, pointed at me.

Soon, the assassin makes another move. But it was too late for him, for I have swinged my sword another time. Killing him in the process by a scar in his neck. With his scream "ARGHHH!!!" he is drawing his last breath. But he leaves me a very important information regarding my friends.

"Your friends. .. Gyras. ..is trying to. . .manipulate. . .them. . . There are reinforcements. . .from Larissa. . .heading in Thermon's route. . .half to intercept. . .half to destroy . .your . . .union. . . GRRAAHHH"

What? My friends are on trouble then. I called the guards to throw his corpse somewhere unseen, so Gyras does not have any information on this. And wash the bloods of the floor of my room. I can't tolerate bloods of dirty men.

Should I rejoin the army once more? Or should I not?

Kátz's Avatar Senator

I'm sorry that I didn't update often. This is the reason so. Anyways, have a good read with my own publication.

I'll probably update by tonight or next week.

Primicerius

Sounds good. . I did read The Playwright, its very good. The AAR Reviews are my favourite part since I read a lot of them.

I'm waiting for an update

Laetus

This has inspired me to start a greek campaign, im more a Macedonian-lover myself, but i think i will stray back to the traditional phalanx lovers

magraev's Avatar Biarchus

We are still ready to hear more if possible - I'm starting a greek campaign too now, have taken corinth and thebes and had an epic battle with Gyras where he outnumbered our army and had superior troops - but he didn't have spartans! So after having lost nearly all my militia phalangites the spartans (down 3 men!) and half a stack of athenian hoplites routed the enemy force - phew.

wh

what happened to this aar i liked it a lot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123