Page 165 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65115140155156157158159160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3338

Thread: Official 'Third Age 1.0 - 3.2 Question & Answer' Thread

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Official 'Third Age 1.0 - 3.2 Question & Answer' Thread

@Araval, I leave #4 for you, in case it's in already

@SuwinTzi
    1) You set the unit size yourself the Options settings. Mind you there's nothing wrong with larger unit settings, I always play on large or huge.

2) Yes

3) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15180169

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by SuwinTzi View Post
    Is Archer Accuracy compatible with FroGs?
    Hi, it's not compatible. Even if I can't remember right now if FRoGS changes descr_projectile.txt, I can definetly say so since it replaces export_descr_units.txt.
    Unless somebody takes the time to make a compatible version, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    @Araval, I leave #4 for you, in case it's in already
    *snip*

3) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15180169
    Thanks, the submod compilation thread links to page 6 of the thread, but I couldn't find a download link at all for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Hi, it's not compatible. Even if I can't remember right now if FRoGS changes descr_projectile.txt, I can definetly say so since it replaces export_descr_units.txt.
    Unless somebody takes the time to make a compatible version, of course.
    Thank you then. Guess I have a vanilla, Frogs, and HAA separate installs o.o

Libertus

Good afternoon, dear author of the modification!
    Can I get permission to use the textures of the strategic map of your modification in the modification of Fire and Sword 2?
    Excuse me for my imperfect English.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    Good afternoon, dear author of the modification!
    Can I get permission to use the textures of the strategic map of your modification in the modification of Fire and Sword 2?
    Excuse me for my imperfect English.
    The author of TATW is King Kong, but he has not been active here for a very long time. He has however made a post that specifically states what is permitted and what not. You can find it HERE.

I take it Fire and Sword 2 is not a submod for TATW, so it looks like you are not permitted to use any TATW content.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Btw does anyone know what happened with King Kong, it's somehow makes me sad knowing that he isn't in twcenter anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sklvboris View Post
    Btw does anyone know what happened with King Kong, it's somehow makes me sad knowing that he isn't in twcenter anymore
    He done fine, see second post here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Mod-Guideline

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Does anyone know who made the vanilla TATW rebel units?

Aren't they vanilla M2, except for bandits IIRC?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I don't think so in most cases. Maybe KK could have taken some along from Stainless Steel but I have never played it so it's just a guess.

Thanks guys. I just wanted to check so there are no problems regarding permissions.

Good afternoon and my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place - I'm very new to online forums in general so please make allowances.

I'm trying to install tatw 3.2 into my Med2 directory but I'm getting an error: 'Not enough disk space in target directory. You will have to run this utility again to complete the installation.' Running it again doesn't seem to help however.

Anybody know the solution to this?

Many thanks in advance ��

Hello Pr1ckfac3, welcome to TWC

'Not enough disk space in target directory.' sounds like your hard drive do not have enough space left. TATW takes up almost 7GB, do you have that avilable?
    If not you could clean up some, uninstall games you do not play currently or programs you do not use.

I now it is possible to control two factions (playing hotseat offline). Is it possible to start controlling two factions and drop one of them at some point so that the AI gains control of that faction? I
    FOLLOWERS OF THE WHITE HAND - Isengard Submod

You can start a hotseat, as two factions and drop one via console command in time.
    Mind you, if you play a submod with scripts the hotseat may mess with those (possibly same in TATW with Arnor, dunno).

Thanks! What console command should we use to that porpuse?
    FOLLOWERS OF THE WHITE HAND - Isengard Submod

control <faction_type>
    For example "control egypt" to take control of the High Elves from the AI, OR in case you already play as them, hand them over to the AI.
    To know what faction is what, see expanded.txt in data/text

Note: Don't forget to enable console commands when starting the hotseat just, it's a checkbox

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Anyone done a hobbit re-skin yet? or hell a hobbit campaign.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Tiro

Hello folks! I am attempting a Dark Crusade playthrough as Saruman of the White Hand. I really only am curious about one aspect of his special in-battle command, his dark persuasion or wtv it's called. It demoralizes the enemy, so against Rohan, I was thinking I'd try to manouvre my forces to tempt all of their cavalry into charging my lines at once. If I activate Saruman's ability, will it affect their cavalry in mid-charge, or do they have to complete a sort-of "round" like D&D and change orders before the morale takes a hit? So, should I activate it as they are walking up to meet my forces or can I do it while they are charging?