Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 4692

Thread: EB-Twitter updates Discussion

  1. #1

    Default EB-Twitter updates Discussion

    Last edited by z3n; November 12, 2015 at 07:38 PM.




    = - True Love



  2. #2
    Joysong's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: The EB twitter thread ;P

    oeh man really hate the fat man

  3. #3
    Beckitz's Avatar Tiro
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: The EB twitter thread ;P

    No, 'tis the person who wrote the message.

  4. #4

    Default Re: The EB twitter thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by Joysong View Post
    oeh man really hate the fat man
    what Fat Man ( please dont spam this ;P i want it stickied )

    Quote Originally Posted by Beckitz View Post
    No, 'tis the person who wrote the message.
    You wrote the message?




    = - True Love



  5. #5
    eggthief's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,561

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    No Moros was, Foot did exactly the same a few lines below Moros, so unless there will be a Foot faction I would really drop the dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    ( please dont spam this ;P i want it stickied )
    As if that would ever happen.
    Last edited by eggthief; April 07, 2009 at 05:31 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by eggthief View Post
    No Moros was, Foot did exactly the same a few lines below Moros, so unless there will be a Foot faction I would really drop the dream.
    lololol i did not understand this..
    but clearing the air..
    I went to the org and Moros is an member there

    As if that would ever happen.




    = - True Love



  7. #7
    Smeel's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Implementing government buildings for two northern european factions. - Foot
    Now might be a new faction hint! Since Northern Europe is like Germany and Scandinavia, or am I wrong? There migh be a new germanic faction? If so, I migh do that dance the fat guy in eddy_purpus sig

    For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
    (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.

  8. #8

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Great Britan is considered to be northern europe isnīt it? Then it could be the Casse too, just destroying your hopes

  9. #9
    Smeel's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    gaah, yes, but the fact that he didn't write "Casse and Sweboz" is a little suscpicious, isn't it? grasping straws Would Belgae be considered a Nothern European faction?

    For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
    (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.

  10. #10
    delra's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    5,590

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Twitter is lame but it's good to get more frequent news and some proof of activity from the team. :-)

  11. #11

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeel View Post
    gaah, yes, but the fact that he didn't write "Casse and Sweboz" is a little suscpicious, isn't it? grasping straws Would Belgae be considered a Nothern European faction?
    i agrees...

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeel View Post
    Now might be a new faction hint! Since Northern Europe is like Germany and Scandinavia, or am I wrong? There migh be a new germanic faction? If so, I migh do that dance the fat guy in eddy_purpus sig
    lololol naked fat man dance xD?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bucefalo View Post
    Great Britan is considered to be northern europe isnīt it? Then it could be the Casse too, just destroying your hopes
    This was a bummer lol
    well who knows..
    they didnt say Casse and Sweboz
    we have our hopes high




    = - True Love



  12. #12
    MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,217

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Northern European could mean everything west of Russia and north or Iberia, Italia, and the Balkans...

  13. #13
    Smeel's Avatar Semisalis
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    467

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    alright, though I've never heard anyone use the term Northern Europe to include france or even southern germany..... guess I just have to keep my fingers crossed aye ;P

    For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to
    (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks.

  14. #14

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus View Post
    Northern European could mean everything west of Russia and north or Iberia, Italia, and the Balkans...
    But Russian land is Asian not european....
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Blasphemy!


    Youre Just tricking uss!!!!




    = - True Love



  15. #15

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    But Russian land is Asian not european...
    Histrical Russia and large part of modern Russia located in Europe. You must learn geography before write anything like that.

  16. #16

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by InSomNiac View Post
    Histrical Russia and large part of modern Russia located in Europe. You must learn geography before write anything like that.
    i forgot to add the ""
    ahhaha
    and now...
    Russia is part of Northern Asia




    = - True Love



  17. #17

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Em...the west of Russia

    that blank need to be filled

  18. #18

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Why were you guys arguing over whether russia or parts of russia are in europe lol.

  19. #19

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by eddy_purpus View Post
    i forgot to add the ""
    ahhaha
    and now...
    Russia is part of Northern Asia
    The Ural Mountains are considered to be the border between Europe and Asia. As you can see, while most of Russia lies in Asia, many of Russia's most important cities are in fact European. The Asian part is largly unhabited steppe and tundra.

    http://www.naturalhistoryonthenet.co...mages/asia.gif

  20. #20

    Default Re: The EB twitter "discussion" thread ;P

    Quote Originally Posted by Mediolanicus View Post
    The Ural Mountains are considered to be the border between Europe and Asia. As you can see, while most of Russia lies in Asia, many of Russia's most important cities are in fact European. The Asian part is largly unhabited steppe and tundra.

    http://www.naturalhistoryonthenet.co...mages/asia.gif
    I remain silenced with some butt spanking to myself
    llololol...




    = - True Love



Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •