Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: For shame. Paris liberation made 'whites only'

Lysimachos11's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: For shame. Paris liberation made 'whites only'

The Boers being regarded as traitors and being driven from their lands sounds remarkably like the Holocaust pre-Endlösung. The Nazi's used to be indifferent to the Jews as long as they got their ass out of Germany. In a way, the Final Solution and extermination of the Jews is only a step higher of being indifferent. Hitler did not want the Jews to be tortured or anything, he simply wanted to get rid of them from German lands or lands destined for German settlement. He was to my knowledge indifferent to the way how this was achieved, as long as it happened, and as long as the process was efficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca
    "By the efforts of other men we are led to contemplate things most lovely that have been unearthed from darkness and brought into light; no age has been denied to us, we are granted admission to all, and if we wish by greatness of mind to pass beyond the narrow confines of human weakness, there is a great tract of time for us to wander through."

OccamR's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Lysimachos11 View Post
    Hitler did not want the Jews to be tortured or anything, he simply wanted to get rid of them from German lands or lands destined for German settlement. He was to my knowledge indifferent to the way how this was achieved, as long as it happened, and as long as the process was efficient.
    Proof? Because Mein Kampf sure doesn't show it that way.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Indefinitely Banned

So what are the proofs of intended genocide in "Mein Kampf" then?
    Please bear it in mind Hitler wrote this book in 1920's and there are no detailed blue prints or plans for the future.

The real disgrace was pretending that French forces had anything to do with the Liberation of Paris in the first place.

The whole thing was a political move and people are reacting with horror to 60 year old sensibilities on race?

The French colonial troops didn't 'earn' walking into Paris any more than the white French troops did.
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    The real disgrace was pretending that French forces had anything to do with the Liberation of Paris in the first place.

The whole thing was a political move and people are reacting with horror to 60 year old sensibilities on race?

The French colonial troops didn't 'earn' walking into Paris any more than the white French troops did.
    Huh? The French 2nd Armored Division was part of Patton's Third Army. There was also the French First Army in Italy and Operation Anvil-Dragoon. They fought, bled, and died just as much as any other collection of Allied soldiers.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks

Lysimachos11's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    Of course they had. If the French in Northern Africa had not allowed the Allies to land, there would have been no way the British and Americans could have gained a foothold. Ofcourse "allowed" is a big word considering all the misunderstanding and political games surrounding the landings but still. If I recall correctly the Vichy French had around 200,000 men (or 120,000?) in Northern Africa, far more than the British and Americans could ever put ashore. The reluctance of the French to put up a fight against their former allies here allowed for the entire North African, Sicilian, Italian, Southern French campaigns and helped prevent the Italians and Germans from reaching the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seneca
    "By the efforts of other men we are led to contemplate things most lovely that have been unearthed from darkness and brought into light; no age has been denied to us, we are granted admission to all, and if we wish by greatness of mind to pass beyond the narrow confines of human weakness, there is a great tract of time for us to wander through."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678