Thread: Some more late roman pics

master88's Avatar Miles

Default Some more late roman pics

Got some other late roman army stuff. Hope y'all like it. Credit to all those that took time to take out pics and all that legal stuff.
    Roman Gunner

Default Re: Some more late roman pics

Quote Originally Posted by master88 View Post
    Got some other late roman army stuff. Hope y'all like it. Credit to all those that took time to take out pics and all that legal stuff.
    Thank you master88

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Quote Originally Posted by master88 View Post
    I don't want to offend you but many of those reconstructions are wrong. The hamata you sent is from the early imperial period. And btw, the iron crest of one of the simple roman helmets should run all the way to the back of the helmet. That part has broken off from the original and all other sources have crests running to the back of the helmet and should not abruptly stop.

I'm talking about this one:

master88's Avatar Miles

Ok then. Well I live and I learn. I just thought it would be nice to just have it even though it looks bad or has minor or as you (or anthonius II would say [no im not dissing him or anyone else, its what you guys like and is part of u modding something really cool anyway]) MAJOR historical acurracy here and there or all over.

Although I saw a byzantine one...but it was WAY to byzantine (it looked like a drawing from 1980) where the they were using greek fire to burn kievian rus ships. I must admit though those dudes looked coooooooooollllllll!!
    Last edited by master88; April 07, 2009 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Had more to say
    Roman Gunner