Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Battle for Iberia (SS 6.1 hotseat)

Default Re: The Battle for Iberia (SS 6.1 hotseat)

Next one up!

France!

Aragon was turned into rebel, it's highly developed city is now very heavily defended.

I have made it so rebels build their own buildings, I am unsure about armies. They can not think for themselves about armies wise.

The last thing i did was move all of the rebel Pirates out of bounds, Inbounds... so... keep your navy in the ports where they are safe, or else they might get you!

Other than that...

A very small English army has split up into 2, and now invaded scotland with micro armies XD We noticed that the Scotland main army is in Brudges.

woo france turn now.

Englsh troops have acrossed the borderline and build the fort on the land of France.
    The King Of France declares the war to England!
    French forcies began the movement to possesions of agressors.
    Castile next!
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by garato View Post
    Englsh troops have acrossed the borderline and build the fort on the land of France.
    The King Of France declares the war to England!
    French forcies began the movement to possesions of agressors.
    Castile next!

England will react accordingly, Armies of the London guard. and the conquerers of wales will be sent to re-enforce the area. As that will simply over-run the small squads of bandits that the French sent.

The war against Scotland will continue with out delay. As planned, Scotland will fall in 1 year, and the British Isle will be fully be able to turn it's attention to France, We are most sad due to this will delay the conquest of Ireland.

We will warn the French though. The longer the war goes, the more crippling our surrender terms will be, or ofcourse we will just burn down Paris...

Kaizer and Garato are like Israel and Palestinia ...
    they never stop fighting in any HS..

One thing guys..
    please keep it civil ..
    remain friendly outside the box ... but inside the box do whatever you wanna do

inside the box means ( in the game )

Kaizer,I forgot to ask turn ago-After captering Rennes you hadn't any damage in troops again!
    Rebel's army was an equel to yours.How that fact is possible?
    In Brugges my army has considerable losses against rebels.But you manage to lose 2-3 soldiers only.
    bad boy boogie

... I took over 150 losses. You just simply need to look around your surroundings. It's what you call the beauty of Merging.

Also, you should of saw that my mercenary spearmen had 30 less troops in their thing as well. Ofcourse I take damage, But a skilled player knows what to do with damaged squads.

Also it's what you call having instant reinforcements from the main land, it's something that you can't see, or stop... But if you must know.... Please look around your surroundings. You'll find what happened to the weak squad.

hopefully i will have time to play the turn tonight, if not kaizer can sub me as i will be gone for almost 48 hours
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

or even me Nightb...
    i would sub you

Don't worry, i already did it, not really much to do, move, i did a few favors for you, you can thank me later, but yeah.

Moors!

Oh... I looked around at the rebels around spain... and ummm, I think they are growing at a very fast pace... I just noticed that each rebel place has more garrisons now, and ofcourse more buildings in them... It's exactly what i wanted to see!

ty merl0x...
    ill do it tonight...
    i have to watch some soccer games..
    let my sister use the computer and thats all
    ill get the turn done by 9 pm central.
    ty

ya, you could of course have done it too eddy, i just picked kaizer since england is the most removed faction from mine in the hotseat.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

1 hour late...
    but DELIVERED !

My lord has found that one of our priests was assassinated 6 months ago ....
    He thinks that it was the one standing in southern Portugal...

His response to that... its that the priest was there just to look around for someone who an diplomat could speak to .. then he would have had left the turn after...
    I dont know why they assassinated him if he was not preaching religion in that region of the map.
    I demand 400 dunecats ( ha ) returned for funeral and all those requirements of money to give this man a peaceful death.
    Whoever it was.

Sultan- Edvards- Ambassador.-

Thats funny. >.>;;; Due to you can't [possibly build assassins only on turn 4.. XD

Someone assasinated him!
    i had three imams!
    now i have 2 :S
    Someone is cheetin !xD

he prolly turned into a heretic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    he prolly turned into a heretic.
    oh!
    I forgot about hereticS

My mistake Catholic infidels ( lololol just jkng)

True, he has indeed turned heretic, he's been burned, don't worry. Next up!

Decimus TY