Thread: How to uninstall the mod?

Default How to uninstall the mod?

First of all, its not because I don't like the mod, I love it!

But im playing the RTI campaign, on the second episode which is the French and Indian Wars. I can barely afford 2 stacks, my enemies have 7 full stacks guarding each city..... I simply can't win, they camp around the city so I have to fight them all at once.

This is a bit ridiculous, I asked my step dad who completed all of the RTI campaigns on his laptop, and said he never came up against that many in one place, and he play vanilla so I can only assume Darth's AI changes have caused this.

Im not the greatest player in the world, it is simply impossible for me to try and complete the RTI if theres gonna be that many armies defending each city.

So, do I just delete the two files used to install the mod and everything will be back to vanilla? or is it more complicated. I'll reinstall once I've completed RTI.

Default Re: How to uninstall the mod?

Delete the two files and start the episode over again.

Default Re: How to uninstall the mod?

^^^ Thanks mate =D

Has anyone else noticed this with Darth Mod on RTI?

I don't really expect Darth to change it though, seeing as the mod is for the Grand Campaign really =P Still, I'll reinstall it once I've completed it, just wanna finish it off without having to fight 7x the amount of men I can afford!