Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (New BC pre-1.5 game)

How?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    What are you talking about your the only persian in the Entente. You have to talk to us if your going to make war, you can't use my name for your own deeds

Dewy is right Cyrus. You are the only Persian faction within your triple alliance. The Ghaznavid people are Afghan/Turkic and the Ghorid people are Indian/Afghan.

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Atatürk View Post

Dewy is right Cyrus. You are the only Persian faction within your triple alliance. The Ghaznavid people are Afghan/Turkic and the Ghorid people are Indian/Afghan.
    you forgot the Greek
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

you forgot the Greek
    Dewy are you sure you want to declare war on me?

We do not border each other and won't be for quite a while. A war would not be beneficial to you or either of your allies.

Ghorid Sultan accused of Treachery

Why would the Ghorid Sultan be treacherous, let see,

• He declared war on the Great Seljuks even though he cannot possible attack them.
    • His allies, such as the Ghazni and the Khwarezm are within close proximity of the Seljuks.
    • The Ghorid Sultan could be using this declaration of war to weaken his supposed 'allies' so that he can take Afghanistan and Uzbekistan for himself.
    • The Ghorid Sultan should be declaring war on the blasphemous Hindus to the south, but instead targets a mighty Muslim nation who poses no threat to him, only to his allies.

My allies aren't going to attack you. I declared war on you becuase your a heretic

What are you talking about your the only persian in the Entente. You have to talk to us if your going to make war, you can't use my name for your own deeds. I made the Entente so don't go adding persian to it, its just the Triple Entente.

Seljuks, the First Member of The Entente declares war on you, Nakharar is still uneasy, and Shah are still talking about it.
    Just for your information:
    From Wiki
    The Ghurids or Ghorids (Persian: سلسله غوریان; self-designation: Shansabānī) were a Persian and Muslim dynasty in Khorasan, most likely of Eastern Iranian Tajik[1][2] origin.
    The Ghaznavids (Persian: غزنویان) were an Islamic and Persianate dynasty...
    So in the it would be a "persian" entente!

The Triple Entente will meet to talk about the current political situation!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

i will not attack and do not wish to be attacked the Ghazni people to do not seek war and nor do i

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Kabir View Post
    Just for your information:
    From Wiki

So in the it would be a "persian" entente!

The Triple Entente will meet to talk about the current political situation!

Sweet, changed it to Persian Entente

A minor setback, due mostly to the great quality of Georgian red wine, which our army abused after their great victory. Being beastly drunk, our men were surprised by the Seljuks, but fear not Christians, as soon as those of us that remain recover from the awful hangover, we shall finish what we started. With the enemy busy with the Caliph's harem in Baghdad, we shall catch them with their pants off, literally.

Solanki

EDIT WRONG SAVE. GOD my first time to ever do that
    Last edited by Dewy; April 10, 2009 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    I have never saw so many wars declared on the first turn.....

Turks-romans
    georgia-seljuks
    Koj-ayyubids
    seljuks-abbasids

regards
    You have me to thank. I that started the small spark now have started many wars... XD

Though sadly... This has happened before in the past, As it shows, History will keep progressing and repeat itself.. The Seljuks have once before taken over the Caliphate and offered them surrender, they are simply doing it again...

Though we wonder why you send forces away from the Georgian front that you are currently at the defense at, to attack a Muslim neighbor that you were at peace with...?

The Turkish Rum Sultanate wishes to once declare it's neutrality toward the Georgian / Seljuk war, as the seljuks have shown to be un-predictable. against it's friends... Though we will join the conflict if Georgia attempts to attack the Turkish Sultanate by invading our territory OR helping garrison the Romans that we are currently at war. These acts will enable our defensive alliance terms to go into effect, which will have more neighbors at war with you.

The Roman / Turkish Rum conflict is nobodies else's business other than the Turkish Rum or the Roman Empire, as it just proven, The Roman Empire has been falling apart for many many years now, We are all a rebellion from the Roman Empire and I want my piece of my lands that I and my fellow brothers deserve.

Though more to note, We are also angry with the ghorid sultanate for causing more problems when they are un-needed. The Ghorid Sultan must learn how to use words other than declaring war (That is empty in promise) against the Seljuks. I praise the Sultan of Ghazni for the peaceful attempts he has shown, Also we must warn him to watch him of his Ghorid /ally/... Never let your guard down.

Last but not least, The Turkish Rum Sultanate offers a defensive alliance with the Persian Alliance, to help the protection of us all. (This will only act defensively and if you are caught invading / attacking I will decline help.)
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; April 10, 2009 at 11:08 AM.

RL: Dewy cant connect to TWC and will upload the Save tommorow

Does dewy have a MSN account if so, Please have him PM it to me. I wish to take my turn ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    i will not attack and do not wish to be attacked the Ghazni people to do not seek war and nor do i
    The Khwarezmian also decided to stay neutral! We don't want to be involved in any upcoming or emerged wars!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

Kaiser he does however he just left where he lives its late sorry you will have to wait until tommorow, but your after 3 over people anyway soo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Though we wonder why you send forces away from the Georgian front that you are currently at the defense at, to attack a Muslim neighbor that you were at peace with...?
    I didn't send any troops away from the Georgian front. I actually increased the amount of troops on the Georgian front.

I was never an ally of the Abbasid Caliphate. The Caliph is too weak to lead the armies of Islam against Christendom. Something needed to be done. So I took the city of Baghdad and killed the Caliph.

About persian offtop
    Of course Kabir is right.Moreover,basically Gazni and Ghorid are reall persian sons.Kwarezm consisted of a lot of nations(and greek as well)
    Afgans-pure persian nation.But turks people (dont miss with Turk)appeared in central Asia later-they from Altai.
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Atatürk View Post
    I didn't send any troops away from the Georgian front. I actually increased the amount of troops on the Georgian front.

I was never an ally of the Abbasid Caliphate. The Caliph is too weak to lead the armies of Islam against Christendom. Something needed to be done. So I took the city of Baghdad and killed the Caliph.
    OOC: Historically, the Great Seljuks, had control of the Abbasid Caliphate indirectly after the Caliphate became too weak, the great seljuks used it as their puppet dictating what they should do, while giving the impression of being allied with her.
    It didn't matter in the end, the mongols came and destroyed everything in their path.. including and most especially Baghdad.

-
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    It didn't matter in the end, the mongols came and destroyed everything in their path.. including and most especially Baghdad.

-

Well fortunately the Khwarezm Shah stand between the Mongols and Baghdad.

Interesting thing-but facts?
    You know fact is the Mongols never destroyed a buildings on occupyied territorry?Only by attack.They never change religion.Their only claim-regular contribution.Only legends about their cruelity-but no facts.All christian and muslim churches never been destroyd.
    bad boy boogie