Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12375253545556575859606162
Results 1,221 to 1,237 of 1237

Thread: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Well, let's honestly look at this, The west submitted into Triforce, Your empire was forced migrated. The Kypchaks are still weak from multi assaults from Georgia, I'm not gonna throw all of my progress away after all I have done to make Jerusalem my ally.

Ghazni is about to be destroyed by hindus, The Hindus and Turk+Jerusalem are quite friendly, and Shahs are soon to be entered in a 3vs1.
    Abit tired now...

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Maybe True and then once the world is split in three, Turks, India, KoJ...

Likelyness is 2 of them will gang up and destroy the other. Even if i Kypchaks, Khwarezm, Georgia, Ayyubid are destroyed i hope you lot still play...

Trust me, The Turkish Empire is a secondary between the rest, as we are just a good economical / support role.
    Abit tired now...

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

unless you all join and gang against KoJ. I can't because I am his vassals and he defeated me twice.

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

I am his ally of which spent half of the game working together joint operations to defeat Georgia. You expect me to just attack him now?
    Abit tired now...

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

I do not know. do what you like. the eastern powers should decide if they will continue the game or not.
    I mean the Shah and the rajputs, I don't know the status of ghazni.
    regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Alright, I really need a reply on what this game will amount too.
    or it's End Game Scenario.

Therefor I'll offer 3 alternatives, and you each can vote for your most preferred option, the Majority wins obviously

Option 1.
    Hell no I won't go!, -- The game isn't over yet, I think it's premature to end the game, giving Triforce and undeserved win.. I can take him on!

Option 2.
    Its Over, Hang it up boys!! -- Triforce is God incarnate and he can not be defeated, give him the win and put me out of my misery!

Option 3.
    Lets Make things Interesting --
    The Shah and the Turks become Allies -
    Versus
    The Rajupts and the Kingdom of Jerusalem become Allies -- Budda/Christian?
    All other weaker kingdoms form up to become the United Kingdom of Freedom - They will all be played by a wild-card 5th player, of if there is more then 5 players+, then they will be split.
    We start off with a 5 turns of peace, and then its Total War, only the United Kingdoms player or players can take sides.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please choose one of these options and make a vote here at Poll: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning's End Game

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=301666
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

To be honest, I don't know why you are adding me as a major power, I am below every player. I only have 17 provinces... or less, while Triforce has 57 or so and all of that. I only have 2 standing armies, and i barely make the income with that despite the low number of spies and all of such.

All 3 are 2x stronger than I am now, As I have just become a small thorn on bigger nations. -_- Thats like including the Kypchaks and the Ghaznians as major powers as well.
    Abit tired now...

So, you should have thought about this before when you allied with him. I say this game ain't over yet. I will be surely destroyed but I want to see endgame.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Same lets play on... However to make things intresting, Turks+Shah are gona get owned. The Only real possiblity is all on KoJ, KoJ are the strongest and could possibly take on the Shah themselves let alone with the Rajputs

Guys,
    I think i'm going to end this campaign

I would like to continue, and so would other people, infact the Majority.
    However,
    Kaizer, and the Shah are quiting and its unrealistic to continue this campaign without them,

Anyways,...
    Good Game everyone, and Goodbye BC 1.05
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Oh great, thats just great right when it was getting intresting, im dissapointed in you Kaizer and Cyrus, i thought you would go till the end like Georgia, we all knew as soon as Georgia was defeated it was over yet we didnt leave, my opinion on you two has changed, now your quiters I guess its true Kaizer didnt do much, doesnt like a challenge... And Shah dissapointed in you, all you really did was destroy the broken Abbasids its only now hotseat is different now where its Human vs Human of the same power...

And i really wanted to see my turn...

Can you not just say the password so I can see my turn

Congrats Triforce goodbye 1.05 you were the original. Good game, shame i couldnt get anywhere.

(Couldnt we give Shah and Turks to another player/s?

I never said i was going to quit, I just said I hated the idea of an artificial end. Assuming things never work. and please do not assume for me.

As it is, only 1 vote for the final stupid showdown, so the Majority just wants to finish that, I will just continue the campaign even though i'm very content with the game.

I just hated the idea that you tried to make it 2 of the strongest nations vs 2 of the weaker nations. That's just stupid. You can't honestly make a fight toward how that is fair, Look at the graphs, I'm like 1/3-1/4th compared to every major power. Also, I attacked Cyrus, So wtf is your point of forcing teams? Dumb as hell.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; October 08, 2009 at 12:42 PM.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    Oh great, thats just great right when it was getting intresting, im dissapointed in you Kaizer and Cyrus, i thought you would go till the end like Georgia, we all knew as soon as Georgia was defeated it was over yet we didnt leave, my opinion on you two has changed, now your quiters I guess its true Kaizer didnt do much, doesnt like a challenge... And Shah dissapointed in you, all you really did was destroy the broken Abbasids its only now hotseat is different now where its Human vs Human of the same power...

And i really wanted to see my turn...

Can you not just say the password so I can see my turn

Congrats Triforce goodbye 1.05 you were the original. Good game, shame i couldnt get anywhere.

(Couldnt we give Shah and Turks to another player/s?
    I understand you Nakharar and I am sorry for this, but why should I continue a war which doesn't make sense?! The Turks are somehow linked to the Crusaders and don't want to start a war against them and if you see what hords of spies and assassins Triforce has, you will understand then what I mean! I will quit but its possible that somehow can take over my faction so that the campaign can go on!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

oh well its only a game, allies till the end ey, no end this time but of all the reasons to quit loosing shouldnt be one, though i myself am not the best of loosers I am not a quiter and fight to the end even if i will loose

i didnt even get to see what happened in India can i unistall 1.05?

I am going to close the thread now. Everyone can still look at it though and remember good ol' times.
    Last edited by Commander Ruunu; November 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."