Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (New BC pre-1.5 game)

Ayyubid Next.

It truly is a doggy-eat dog world out there...

The Turks attacking the Romans?, The Georgians attacking the Seljuks...

Well we, the Kingdom of Jerusalem have also declared war on the Ayyubid's.
    We have sent them a letter of truce, I sincerely hope they will accept our demands so that we may end this pointless bloodshed.

Long live the King of Jerusalem, Support of the Christian empires of the West and the respectable pope who now watches over this blessed holy land.

- Kingdom of Jerusalem.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    The Turkish Rum Sultanate and the Mighty Khan of the Kypchek khanate have signed an defensive alliance, The Turkish Rum Sultanate has no conflict with the Georgian people though if they bring war to us or my ally the Kypchek Khanate, they will be expecting a 3 front war.

We wish to stay neutral toward the Georgian / Seljuk conflict, We hope that the Georgians will cancel any plans to come un-welcomely into our country.

advice for the new Georgian king as well, Declaring a Catholic only alliance in a dominant Islamic world and very little catholic help, Armenia is an ally to the Turkish Sultanate and the Romans are bogged down already, We advice you to avoid a "United Catholic" alliance, as could provoke the anger of many other Islamic / Pagan Countries. As your new "Alliance" is a threat to the world, and will most likely be stopped in it's infancy...

We will sit at the peace tables with the romans if the Romans are willing to, and also are willing to meet our demands...

Also on a last note... Do you have different maps then the rest of the world... We do not know of a city or territory named " Didgori "
    You are a bad reader... he never said Cathoilic only. Also there is no Kypchek khanate

The Triple Entente will stay out of this war for now. But we will talk about what to do. Triple Entente = Ghanzi, Ghorid, Shah. The Ghorid supports The Kingdom of Jerusalem, but this is the Ghorid i havn't talked it over with the Triple Entente.
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Poqzt's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    But we will talk about what to do. Triple Entente = Ghanzi, Ghorid, Shah.
    Wow.. You've got it down nicely haven't you? No worries though.

Hey Omani, what do you say, let's split the world in two?
    Last edited by Poqzt; April 09, 2009 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poqzt View Post
    Wow.. You've got it down nicely haven't you? No worries though.

Hey Omani, what do you say, let's split the world in two?
    ha, you'll be out of the game in 10 turns

You are a bad reader... he never said Cathoilic only. Also there is no Kypchek khanate

The Triple Entente will stay out of this war for now. But we will talk about what to do. Triple Entente = Ghanzi, Ghorid, Shah. The Ghorid supports The Kingdom of Jerusalem, but this is the Ghorid i havn't talked it over with the Triple Entente.
    Holy Christian Alliance, he only made things worst when he throws on holy.

also, Kypchak* Khanate sorry for replacing the A for an E. at least I don't need 3-4 allies to take out a target that is only 1 settlement big. =p

Poqzts is a very skilled player, and I'll be happy when i see an Indo-Afghan Hindu Empire... XD
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; November 11, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Holy Christian Alliance, he only made things worst when he throws on holy.

also, Kypchak* Khanate sorry for replacing the A for an E. at least I don't need 3-4 allies to take out a target that is only 1 settlement big. =p

Poqzts is a very skilled player, and I'll be happy when i see an Indo-Afghan Hindu Empire... XD
    Khanate isn't that what SS calls it not BC?

I'm the only one fighting Poqzts so that was just fail what you said. Also i'm a very skilled player, don't be wow you are good after i kill him.

Khanate isn't that what SS calls it not BC?

I'm the only one fighting Poqzts so that was just fail what you said. Also i'm a very skilled player, don't be wow you are good after i kill him.
    I look forward to fighting you Dewy.

Ps. Don't expect too much.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Well, well.. Looks like we'll have a multi-cultural bloodbath, ey? Well, as long as the Christians, be it Orthodox or Catholic, stays togheter, then nothing can stand in our way..

Besides the Turks of course.. They, they stand in my way.. Damn them!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

I am the Khan of Kypchaks
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    I am the Khan of Kypchaks
    yeah but Merlox got your factions name wrong

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

Abbasids

A message to all muslim brothers:
    The infidel armies have been anhilliated (sp?) at the gates of Gaza and Damascus thanks to the effort of the numerous mercenaries armies that rallied to our army.
    Eventhough the chatolics have created a clever line of forts to prevent our advance we have succeded in traspassing them. To the north the ability of our spies have opened the gates of a fort were Raymond of Tripoli was massacred before he realized we were at the gates.
    This allow our army from Hom to relief the siege of Damascus. Only 73 christian soldiers survived.

The Gaza fort line was well placed, but our cavalry took a flint (does this word even exists???) through the dessert and killed the enemy general (the fat red guy from Kingdom of Heaven).
    Both Gaza and Damascus are now secure.

To the christian lord:
    You started this war even after we offered you an alliance. We will meet you at the gates of Jerusalen soon.

Regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    The Gaza fort line was well placed, but our cavalry took a flint (does this word even exists???) through the dessert and killed the enemy general (the fat red guy from Kingdom of Heaven).
    , rep for that.

Well done Great Caliph

Sad news.. Sad news indeed.. @ King Baldwin: You have the Emperors sword at your dispocial, after the Empire has annihilated the Turks of course..

Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    Well done Great Caliph
    Al salaam alikum brothers of Islam

He is the great sultan of the Ayyubid not the caliph, He put Abbasids because its there move next great sultan of the Ghanzi is that correct I am not familiar with you title your highness.

May Allah bring from the heavens his angles to help his followers in there battle against the infidels.

May Allah bless those that follow his true faith.

May Allah help us to spread the word of Islam to the whole of earth.

May Allah help the great armies of Sultan Salah al din in liberating the second greatest city Alquds (Jerusalem) from the hands of the infidel.

May Allah strike down Baldwin the leper and his followers he has been cursed by Allah he is a true example of what happens to the infidels of the wrong faith.

You Brother the Imam of Omani Khalifa bin Saif
    Last edited by Khalifa Bin Saif; April 09, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

thank you(i swear he should be Caliph though) I am Sultan

Quote Originally Posted by Empedocles View Post
    Abbasids

A message to all muslim brothers:
    The infidel armies have been anhilliated (sp?) at the gates of Gaza and Damascus thanks to the effort of the numerous mercenaries armies that rallied to our army.
    Eventhough the chatolics have created a clever line of forts to prevent our advance we have succeded in traspassing them. To the north the ability of our spies have opened the gates of a fort were Raymond of Tripoli was massacred before he realized we were at the gates.
    This allow our army from Hom to relief the siege of Damascus. Only 73 christian soldiers survived.

Both Gaza and Damascus are now secure.

To the christian lord:
    You started this war even after we offered you an alliance. We will meet you at the gates of Jerusalen soon.

Regards
    So you have chosen the hard way?
    I gave you the options to agree to my terms but you have decided to attack instead,
    It pains me that my large expensive army besieging Damascus was destroyed, I did not expect you to do as much.

But it is not too much a bother, They were expensive and weighing down my economy, releasing them of their burdens means I shall have plenty of coin to recruit newer armies and crucial buildings.

Be weary Ayyubids, You have have not won yet, this is not over by a long shot.
    remember I have captured your lands the small town of Aqaba and also destroyed your army in the area,
    What have you captured?
    all you did was stave off just one of our invasions..
    I can assure you there will be more too come, and our numbers will be replenished by our allies and christian brothers as crusaders come

We will fight you Ayyubids, and we will win

- Kingdom of Jerusalem
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

wah wah.Why don't want you live in peace and growing your children..
    the Caliph of Baghdad express his warning and went to Harem...
    Samarra has bacame a part of our caliphat.
    Seljuks next.
    bad boy boogie

Christians! Orthodox and Catholics of the Holy land! The levant! Outremer! Unite! Because it is the will of God that we succed in the war against the filthy saracens! Have faith, and the armies of God will win, it is only a matter of time until the war is won, heed my words, cause it is the will of our lord..

AL Salam Alkum wa rhmat allah wa brkatoh

I plead My Imam and Caliph of Islam To help his followers Defeat the infidels may Allah bless the Caliph and his followers I pray to Allah that you bring the faith to the infidels Caliph and help you brothers of Islam the Turkish sultan the Seljuk sultan and the Egyptian sultan may Allah bless the troops of Islam

May I remind you of the prophet’s words sala allah alihe wa salm

Blessed is the commander who will conquer it, and blessed are his troops (Ibn Hanbal, Musnad, 4, 335)

Also in another story

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her
    leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Narrated from Bishr al-Khath`ami or al-Ghanawi by:

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn]
    al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi
    concurred]
    al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to
    al-Haythami 6:218-219]
    al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306
    Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Isti`ab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him]
    al-Suyuti, al-Jami` al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

I also would like to say to my brother The Great Sultan Salah al din do not be fooled by the lepers words he is a cheat and a snake we all remember how many time after peace his followers attack the hajj caravans going to Mecca and loot and burn towns near the borders you brothers well be with you soon great sultan May Allah help you with you war against the leper may Allah strike him down.

Your Brother the Imam of Omani Khalifa bin Saif the wise