Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (Recruiting someone for Makuria)

Icon3 Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (New BC pre-1.5 game)

Quote Originally Posted by Atatürk View Post
    Yes you do.

The Imamate of Oman.

You are the Great Imam.

You are the leader of the Shi'ite Muslims.
    Oh Allah this Seljuk is so arrogant you must not know what imam means imam is the man that led the prayers my title doesn’t have anything to do with the imams of Shiites

out of character there was not 12 imams back in that time and Shiites were followers of the caliph they were not heretical like today they were called Shiites because they thought ali was need 2 be before Othman bin afan and the imam of Omani is not Shiite really...

Default Re: Broken Crescent 1.05: The Reckoning (New BC pre-1.5 game)

Khalifa, why wont you take your turn?
    "We'll go to the front—and beyond it, if it'll save the galaxy. Sometimes you have to enter the darkness to save the light."

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa Bin Saif View Post
    Oh Allah this Seljuk is so arrogant you must not know what imam means imam is the man that led the prayers my title doesn’t have anything to do with the imams of Shiites

out of character there was not 12 imams back in that time and Shiites were followers of the caliph they were not heretical like today they were called Shiites because they thought ali was need 2 be before Othman bin afan and the imam of Omani is not Shiite really...
    true +rep
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    You can't attack Nakharar without attacking me. I'm keeping a guard stack/s on his border. Plus anyone who doesn't cheat can't win in a war with 5 people this early on. I said i declared war on you, not The Persian Entente. Going by your logic i could say take back that mean thing you said about TriForceV or "i'll put a end to your early start in 1.5" Not good logic is it Commander do not worry The Persian Entente has been talking about making a NPC with you. Does everyone forgot boats you know the thing that Muslims sucked at we can expand to africa by boats and then expand to ERE by boats (not saying that we will) or use Omani as a attacking point on Ayyus, or KoJ.

It's all fantasy, it will never work in reality. Three neighboring factions will fight each other, or else they'll be left behind by everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ruunu View Post
    Khalifa, why wont you take your turn?
    i did mate i did

It's all fantasy, it will never work in reality. Three neighboring factions will fight each other, or else they'll be left behind by everyone else.
    No thats becuase your can't keep your mouth shut and your horses still, and the arrows in the quiver. I'll take back my war declare, but i'll keep a eye on you.

I beliexe we need to fight with leader with obvious Megalomania sympthoms.
    bad boy boogie

Good morning everyone....
    Did I miss anything?
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    Good morning everyone....
    Did I miss anything?
    I didn't get a hug from you, does that count?

The Turks have done their turn. We have slain the Roman's Prince. The Fall of both Trebzond and the southern parts of Asia Minor.

Also we have built a good defense against the Roman armies that have appeared and also would like to tell them that they are not the only ones with more armies out of no where...

Ofcourse. I have a private proposal to offer you, one to end the blood shed. I'll be contacting you privately.

Any ways, Take this into consideration, but your turn is now up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    The Turks have done their turn. We have slain the Roman's Prince. The Fall of both Trebzond and the southern parts of Asia Minor.

Also we have built a good defense against the Roman armies that have appeared and also would like to tell them that they are not the only ones with more armies out of no where...

Ofcourse. I have a private proposal to offer you, one to end the blood shed. I'll be contacting you privately.

Any ways, Take this into consideration, but your turn is now up.
    Allah blessed you brother do not stop until you take there capitl and broken there thorn may allah bless you i hope you take my advice.

Well, I already said that the Shah won't interfere in any emerged or upcoming conflicts. For now we just wish to destroy the rebellion in our beloved country.
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

The peace has come to the west, and two great nations has agreed.. No more bloodshed.
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

The Turkish Rum empire is happy to hear from the Roman Empire that bloodshed will no longer continue! as part of the holding promises, We will lighten our army garrisons from our newly established borders.

We would like to remind to the Kingdom of Jerusalem and Ayyubid that we will stay Neutral, though, if either one is caught in our lands, it will be very bad news for us. in last note, If the crusaders wish to re-enforce their holdings by requesting aid the the western lords in Europe, Make sure they have a sea transport as Turkish lands are fortified and closed off, and we will not allow armies marching through our lands.

The Turkish Sultan.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Hello everyone, Ive got some really disturbing news concerning our match.
    One of our players have been caught cheating, and I don't mean mild cheating, I mean full hack cheating in progress...

This morning I was told by someone that Dewy might have been caught cheating in one the Kingdoms: Crusade campaign.

This was the site in Question.
    Crusade hostseat

According to forms, they were upset over the incredibly large amount of money received by Dewy who was playing Antioch.
    I did alittle research for the admin with their admin password, and found that Dewy had full star generals and was doing merculious feats,

Also he had extradionary amounts of money almost 188K worth of funds by the 4th turn (totally unheard of).
    It was clear that there was some kind of cheating going on.

So I did some research in our BCR game to see if Dewy was pulling the same kind of cheats in this campaign.
    Unfortunitly he was..

When I checked the start of his 2nd turn this is what I found.

I tried to mimc the same results by starting up a new campaign as the Ghorids and seeing if I could mimc the same at the end of the first turn as he had done.

Nothing even close to the success he achievd, of having 3 full stacks all seiging the three cities as he has done..

Finally I checked his List of Generals.. it was this..

And another nail in this digusting cheating head, the speed of one of his armies, which included ground units, elphans and horses was incredible fast and moved all over the map as shown...

Obviously he is cheating, I don't know how he doesn't have the game admin nor did he have the game admin in the crusaders game...

He has now been kicked and banned from the campaign and will no longer play as the Ghorids.

Everyone will have to make a choice now.. depending on votes, we can either restart the campaign or we can continue and I will either Send the ghorids to AI or completely destroy their faction.

I am so disgusted by this what Dewy has done, and can no longer trust him in this or any following campaign let this be a warning to everyone.

Cheating is so incredibly sad, don't do it you will only look like a fool; as dewy most certainly looks like now.

I will await peoples reply on what the following steps should be.

Sincerly,
    You Game Host
    - TriforceV

TRIFORCE.

Hey, It is very bad to see one of our members hacking, At least we found him in time.

I vote that we destroy his faction and keep the game going. The AI with that will use the cheats he had already done and it would still be unfair.

We should not restart due to the fact we are so into it, and the fact every one already knows every one's first moves...

Destroy the Ghorids, make them some half stack rebel territories, It would be fun.

Regards-
    Merlox.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

crap... will take a look at the other BC campaing to see how he is doing.
    regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

restart the campian.

for me its fine either way,
    I will go with the general consensus.

So far its
    1 v 1

TRIFORCE.