Thread: pirates for pc and psp

Default pirates for pc and psp

how good is this game? Is it very addicting and sandbox like where u can do many diff things? or is it repetitive? Im looking for a handheld addiction and open-endness of mount and blade so thats why Im asking. and how would you compare them to each other?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: pirates for pc and psp

What do you mean? Mount and Blade for PSP or a totally different game?

Im looking for a sandbox style psp game where it is very addicting and open ended like Mount and Blade. Would Pirates fit that bill? Heck would it be possible to port mount and blade onto the psp with smaller battle size caps or something?

i don't think its possible without knowledge in programing and reverse engineering, but i think the developer of the game might get mad and send a lawyer at you
    Vox populi, vox dei!!!
    "The voice of the people is the voice of God"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmpBWGJ1_Y

well I meant the developer do it or pay someone to do it and distribute it that way and make more profit. Or someone pay the developer for the source code.

I don't think they would get much profit from porting it to the PSP. I really don't see too many people with them nowadays, It is more probable that they would do a port for the major consoles like 360 and PS3.

Oh and what is this Pirates you keep mentioning?
    Last edited by Turkeys!; April 05, 2009 at 05:24 PM.

one word:

Wii

Oh man, Mount and Blade on the Wii would be amazing. It would be cool if they even made the special Wii controllers. A Wii Shield and Wii Sword would be every video gamers dream.

just think you could suit up like Frodogorn!

ok back on topic... I know of no handheld games...

how bout any oldschool pc games that could be played on pc via emulation either through dosbox or amiga? Would this game fit the bill of an addicting sandbox with good gameplay?
    http://www.grrlgamer.com/review.php?...fmightandmagic

We're getting mighty off topic here - and by topic I mean the relevance to mount&blade.
    I suggest making a thread at the Circus Maximus, where all games are discusssed.
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

You can most likely get the Wii controls to work for Mount and Blade on the computer. The technology is there. The hard part would be writing the binds up for the game.