Thread: Is the U.S still top dog? (RVFVS V. Powerwizard)

Default Is the U.S still top dog? (RVFVS V. Powerwizard)

We will have simple rules for this debate. There will be 7 rounds, I do the opening, my friend PW does the closing. Simple. Here we go.

Since WW2 the U.S has been a global Superpower. They have been the dominant super power since the end of the Cold War. Now as we all know, Rome did not fall in a day...or a week...or a year. The U.S is no exception. The U.S.A is an utterly powerful country. They basically occupy much of Europe and have power centers in over 150 countries. And lets not forget their nukes! They have thousands of these babies just sitting around. Even with the economy no one would mess with the U.S and their massive and overpowered army. Even with a good portion of the army in the Mid East, all the U.S has to do is mobolize for total war and they have an army second to none.

And lets talk about the economy. Many say it is crippling the U.S...perhaps for the normal man. but U.S power is still high above every other super power out there. Only China rivals the U.S in anything and even then it is very vague who would win in a conflict. The economy is ruining America, not America's power and dominance. And let us be frank, do you want the U.S to NOT be top dog? Go back to the days when there were eight powerful countries? I don't think so. That ends in WW3. On a global, military and leadership scale the U.S is the most powerful country in the world. It's utter strength could crush any of the current super powers due to their influence, their military and their leadership.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

Icon1 Re: Is the U.S still top dog? (RVFVS V. Powerwizard)

delete
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; April 05, 2009 at 04:57 PM.

Default Re: Is the U.S still top dog? (RVFVS V. Powerwizard)

delete (see PMs)
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; April 05, 2009 at 06:16 PM.

Default Re: Is the U.S still top dog? (RVFVS V. Powerwizard)

Huh? How so?
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "