I've been playing the regular version of the game without any modifications for a while, and it has become repetitive. I'm looking for a good modification for the game that improves and balances gameplay and stays historically accurate (nothing too far out...). Any suggestions? (I'm thinking of something along the lines of what Stainless Steel or BC were for MTW).
Imperial Splendour is worth a try.Its my mod of choice at the moment.And when 2.0 is released it will be even better.
British by birth,
English by the grace of God.
The closest thing you'll get to Stainless Steel is either Imperial Splendor, Darthmod, A Proper Empire, etc. (one of these, not all) + Additional Units Mod
I personally reccomend Imperial Splendor. Unfortunately there's nothing on a BC level yet, as right now it's not possible to edit certain key aspects
The only mods that exist now is minor mods that reskin uniforms, add more smoke and blood, allows all factions to be playable, changes unit stats etc.
I myself is saving myself for the real mods, although I may go for playable minors before then. (Playing my second game now, which is a long game).
I'll download Imperal Splendour tonight... They removed grenades?
The present version of IS is compatible with 1.3.Add AUM + blood and smoke mod + the FX addon (on IS page).Most of the retexture mods work well + the flag and naval mods.It makes the game much more enjoyable.
in my opinioen IS is crap. ite makes ships and sholders way expensive!!!!! i canot play like that and it made battlels realy crap. if youe ar looking for a great mod in my opinion the best mod is definitly battle music changer http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274801 i hav never had a more enjoyed empire totel war experience yet
89% of teens would die today if Facebook was destroyed. if you are one of the 11% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then reading ,if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the population has a myspace. If you're one of the 2 percent that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this in your profile
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?", copy this onto your profile'
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your head off.
95% of all kids make fun of other kids and laugh at them because they are different. Copy this to your profile if you are the 5 percent that laughs at the other 95 percent because they are all the same.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this onto your channel93% of teenagers (and adults, for that matter!) obey the fashion magazine as if it were God. Post this on your channel of you are part of the non-heretical 7%!
...another version of kneel mod - I added prussian life guards...they look very impresive when you position them in kneel formation...Enjoy...
Is there any mod out there that lets you play as the nations you can't normally select?
I am far more reasonable.
My computer stopped working
Lack of discussion and instead simple attacks shows that you have been proven wrong.
Merged mod recommendation threads.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)