Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Ancien Regime ETW re-texture ( France, Poland-Lithuania, etc...)

KairMuur_Martian's Avatar Foederatus
    Olympus Mons Mts., Planet Mars. By Way Of Dallas - Texas, Planet Earth.

Default Re: Ancien Regime ETW re-texture ( France, Poland-Lithuania, etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Horatius View Post
    What ho fellows, I'm most desirous of those dashed efficient Polish skins, but the link is broken! Can anyone render assistance? There's rep in it for ya!
    Salutations to you, Horatius, and to all who have sought something other than disappointment with the mod-derator (and his/her mod) being out of service; as far as the Poland retexture goes.

I Updated this packfile by collaging the files into a single entity. (The Poland-Lith reskin only)

This should work, if not feel free and bid in your time to let me know as soon as you are able. I will try and validate what I have done and re-engage it. This rather simplistic issue should be corrected here tonight so I can frolic in it as well. I do hope it works..as I will check it myself once it is posted.

EDIT:::: It seems to be acting like it should, as in, it downloads just fine atm. Although the gentleman I received the unpacked files (before in "mod" format) forgot to add (or was satisfied with what he had acquired?) the 7 addtional reskinned Polish units: Dragoons, Light Dragoons, Winged Hussars, Hussars, Swiss Pikemen, Fergusson Rifles, Light Infantry.

I don't have a way of accessing them unless someone else around the forum has the "Full Reskin" of Poland-Lithuania as Ancien Regime intended. The fellow is out of sync at the moment; not available.

Be well Dear Ones,
    Muur
    Last edited by KairMuur_Martian; June 15, 2011 at 01:42 PM.
    Muur the Martian

Lord Horatius's Avatar Civis

You have gone absolutely A & B the C of D, young sir! (That's Above and Beyond the Call of Duty.)
    On behalf of the entire Polish-Lituanian CommonWealth, I thank you. Now... Back to shoving those pesky Ottomans back across the Bulgarian border, where they belong!
    No Frog will take MY fusiliers! Click here for some of my Historical Fiction:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393678 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...79#post8467779

This kinda made me cry. So awesome.

33orion77's Avatar Tiro

Hello,
    It's have been a while since I last posted here. Well a lot happened in RL and my hard disk died, bringing with it all my textures. As I recently installed again ETW I found some of my work here and there and put back together the polish texture. It's a patch pack like the previous one.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXF74VZT

I'm not sure if I'm gonna go to full time modding but I might do a few things... I'll have to learn again how to mod tho lol
    Check out:
    ''Ancien Régime'' a ETW Re-texture Project ( France, Poland-lithuania, etc...)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=245857
    Regalia of Nations ( Flag, sounds, uniforms, effects mod):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1189

Welcome back man!

Hi 33orion77. Good job! Texture for Poland-Lithuania it is your work?

Hope US law enforcement chokes on bringing megaupload down. Links don't work anymore. The same textures are now in Regalia of nations, right?

Has anyone found a new link yet with the updated Poland-Lithuania textures? I know Regalia of Nations has it, but I have to download and use the entire RoN pack to use the PL textures.

I second that, almost 4 years later

Here are some files for this: LINK

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Need new links desperately.

Can someone reupoad the polish reskins?

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Somebody puh-lease posta working link! The community would be grateful.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112