Thread: Does anyone know how to add MINOR faction into PRESTIGE ranking tables?

Icon2 Does anyone know how to add MINOR faction into PRESTIGE ranking tables?

I was trying to find some way, but to no avail...
    So anyone knows the way, to allow the detail prestige values be seen for minor faction(s), in the prestige tab (the rankings tab)?
    Freedom or Death!!!

Default Re: Does anyone know how to add MINOR faction into PRESTIGE ranking tables?

Download the esf editor, and open up startpost.esf or the save game of your choice.

Campaign_env->campaign_model->world->factions_array->factions_array->factions

Change the sixth value from the top from "false" to "true."

EmperorJulian's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Does anyone know how to add MINOR faction into PRESTIGE ranking tables?

I've got prestige working fine on my end, at least from the outset. I am however not convinced that prestige is calculated properly for minor factions that are modded to be playable. In my experimental Savoy campaign, I got the proper bonuses to Military and Enlightenment attributes, but I seemed to not get much of anything for naval and economic improvements and achievements. I'm not sure why this is the case at the moment, so I'd take prestige with minor factions with a grain of salt for now.
    Under the Patronage of Valus the Indefatigable.