Thread: Main 2

Default Main 2

when i go under campaigns and go to the MAIN folder for some reason i also have a main 2 i was wondering if this was only me or if someone else has this because i was aditing my startpos file and i looked and the one under main 2 is bigger so i think it is a mod i installed but did it wrong or something and i think that it is interfering with me switchi9ng territories so if anyone can help me out that would be great.
    "your life is yours alone.Rise up and live it."-Richard Rhal

Default Re: Main 2

Episode 4 of US campaign i think...

so does that mean i have to mod both or am i just doing something else wrong

Obviously if u change the stratpos in main 2 u will see changes only if u play road to independence ..

...and if u change stratpos in main the changes will affect main campaign.

I think i dont know enough to really help you. But always when modding make backups before u do it .ALWAYS!

i just wanted to say that the startpos in main2 is bigger than in main 1 so wouldn't that mean it has more, that doesn't make sense to me

the startpos.esf file contains information for armies, factions, characters... etc etc... it is a late period campaign.. there are more armies, serveral more factions in play meaning more armies than normal, more characters... more developed regions..

all of which contributes to a larger file.