Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Mount & Blade:

Default Mount & Blade:

http://www.taleworlds.com/

I suggest you try it. It's one of the best medieval games I have played and best of all, it doesn't have any fantasy elements like elves. It's just so cool to ride your warhorse and charge into battle slaying everything on your path with a claymore.

Eothain's Avatar woo

It seems pretty good, but I keep on getting knocked unconcioius and I pretty much suck.
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

Moved to the circus maximus, where we talk about games.
    "Jamf was only a fiction, to help him explain what he felt so terribly, so immediately in his genitals for those rockets each time exploding in the sky... to help him deny what the could not possibly admit: that he might be in love, in sexual love, with his, and his race's, death." - Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow

Join my Dark Throne army!
    Proudly patronizing Nihil

Mordhak's Avatar Civitate

The game is simply awesome :w00t

The combat is about as realistic as it can get... I wonder why the best games are alway unknown to the crowd.

Mehmed II's Avatar Vicarius

They've got to make a mmorpg out of this

JESUS! MY GOD IT"s A TURKISH GAME!

Mehmed II's Avatar Vicarius

They ve got to make an mmorpg out of this...., that is a must!

It's a medieval game made by... one of you people
    Two turks according to an article...

Well because little things like... CA don't exist to ****** them up, over promote them, and release a half assed 'finished' product to the public Mordie, why else?
    Well because little things like well-known game producers get a lot of cash and... yeah. They get a lot of cash :8

OMG, this game is ingenious. I love the combat system. :w00t

Yeah, the combat is the best I seen in any RPG so far :w00t

To bad i can't buy it, only chance is to win the essay competition and make tBP buy a serial for me and send it. (If they dicide to use the money as a money price that is.)
    Seeking donations.

Recieved: 0 $

Remaining: 11-15 $

Woohaa! Just had an amazing battle.
    I joined the Swadians and soon found a batte of 30 Vargians (sp?) vs. 40 Swadians. Joined the fight and we stomped the enemy. :w00t

They picked the perfect spot to end the demo. Just when the game starts getting interesting, and you've fought your way from being a leather clad peasant to being a lean, mean killing machine, the demo ends.
    "Jamf was only a fiction, to help him explain what he felt so terribly, so immediately in his genitals for those rockets each time exploding in the sky... to help him deny what the could not possibly admit: that he might be in love, in sexual love, with his, and his race's, death." - Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow

Join my Dark Throne army!
    Proudly patronizing Nihil

Originally posted by TranceCrusader+May 6 2005, 01:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> (TranceCrusader @ May 6 2005, 01:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mordhak@May 6 2005, 01:52 AM
    The game is simply awesome :w00t

The combat is about as realistic as it can get... I wonder why the best games are alway unknown to the crowd.
    Well because little things like... CA don&#39;t exist to ****** them up, over promote them, and release a half assed &#39;finished&#39; product to the public Mordie, why else?

It&#39;s a medieval game made by... one of you people :mellow [/b][/quote]
    Har har, that just bloody cracked me up, along with Mehemmed&#39;s answer. Yeah, mount and blade is jolly good fun, but it takes practise to get a handle on the combat. They need more blood in game, though.
    "The way to a man's heart is through his ribs."

More gore will be added later on, they promised.

Damn it, lvl 6 is achieved so fast. :><

Eothain's Avatar woo

I&#39;m gradually getting better. I know have a follower who&#39;s the second rank (after farmer) who shoots things with his crossbow. Though when I get caught against three people at once, I just have to keep on blocking untill my shield breaks and I get killed, having no chance of attacking the enemy. But then, I guess that would happen in reality if you were attacked by three people at once...

How the heck do you get gold?
    MareNostrum for DICTATOR FOR LIFE!

[move]I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know, no you don't, you don't. I wanna shine on in the hearts of man, I wanna meaning from the back of my broken hand. Another head aches, another heart breaks. I'm so much older than I can take. And my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, no, no, no, no, no. Help me out, yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah. Oh don't you put me on the backburner, you've gotta help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son, these changes, ain't changing me, the cold-hearted boy I used to be.[/move]

Laetus

Did you know, that this game is developed and maintained by only 2 persons, a man and his wife?

I think it&#39;s a pretty good example where determination and hard work can get you.

Originally posted by Mordhak@May 7 2005, 11:47 AM
    More gore will be added later on, they promised.
    Woot woot&#33;
    I&#39;m always impressed by private citizens who put so much time and effort into games/mods for which they&#39;ll recieve no proft. The whole inet community benefits.
    "The way to a man's heart is through his ribs."

seems like I have to test this game

Originally posted by maxiumus_pooh@May 7 2005, 08:39 PM
    Woot woot&#33;
    I&#39;m always impressed by private citizens who put so much time and effort into games/mods for which they&#39;ll recieve no proft. The whole inet community benefits.
    You are aware that they are selling the game?

EDIT: To duncan: Don&#39;t try it&#33; Its evil i tell you&#33; Once you try you can never stop playing&#33; Never&#33; *Horrible screeches*
    Seeking donations.

Recieved: 0 $

Remaining: 11-15 $

Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast